HURT AND SUPPRISE !!!!

4 months later

ALEXIS POV.

soo it's been 4 months since the guys left all the guys kept in touch with all of us....well.........except ..diggy.. like only after 2months he just stopped texting and calling alex, and when she tried he wouldn't answer....sighzz..he should really answer..if he only knew.

SARIAH POV.

*sighz* i just want my sister back..ever since her "problem" things have been wierd...she totally wants to cry whenever we mention diggy's name..we haven't told her about his little secret yet....but she hasn't told him hers either...so.but diggy's secret is wayyy worst, especially after those promises he made 2 her the day he left....but other than that . things are great,jacob and i are..................NOT dating...but we're really close friends...

ALEXIA POV.

*sighz*....here i am in this "situation" trying to forget.......him...i mean he wudn't talk 2 me, he doesnt reply to my texts and calls anymore,but it's whatever......................so....anywaysssssss............it's been 4 months since i've seen any of the guys, but honestly, i miss prod. the most, he's like my big bro, and i need him right now....well everyone except diggy knows about my little "problem", but it's whatever,not like he wud care anyway, when i told my parents, they totally flipped...then they said "i can't believe this, we wud've quicker expected this from alexis but YOU , YOU of all ppl, little ms. innocent...goes to show how looks are decieving"....that hurt me alot, normally, i always have my guard up but alexis was something TOTALLY different, she is still pure thou, i mean, diggy..i mean HE was different.....goes to show how looks are decieving.

......................................................................................................................................................................

alexis and sariah are downstairs watching ETV whislt alexia is in the kitchen...then an interesting topic comes on and they raise the volume, completely forgetting the fact that alexia was in the kitchen.

................................................................................................................................................................

alexis: interesting.

tv : so, it appears, new teenage rap sensation, daniel simmon aka. diggy, has found a new boo. it appears that after a recent break-up with a mystery girl has had a great impact on him as i quote. "well actually our break-up was a difficult one, i mean i felt something there,but every bad relationship helps u grow a bigger and better one with another wonderful person." says mr. simmons.

female tv person: well dave it seems that the older he gets, is the wiser he becomes.

tv: sure right about that nikky...but here are some pictures on the left of the happy couple on tour in denver. *shows picture*

alexis: O

sariah: M

2gether : G !!!

sariah : i don't believe that, that son of a-

alexis: i can't believe he even went out with, with.

sariah: zonnique pullin

alexis: aka. star of omg...that lil tramp

sariah: ohh..i forgot, turn it down before alexia sees it she'll-

alexia( appears out of no-where) : *tearing up* : to late!! *runs upstairs*