NEVER WOULD I HAVE THOUGHT.

ALEXIA POV.

it's been a month since they've left and i miss all of them tones...............even prod.....*sighz*...i love him like  the brother i never had and this shxt happens cuz offa girl.....welll 2day we're going 2 london 2 suprise the guys at 1 of their concerts........we've already packed and right now we're at the airport.....funny thing is..is that this is the time our parents decided 2 show up.

ALEXIS+SARIAH POV.

london here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!

............................................................................................................................................................................

a few hours later they arrive in london.and they're at the hotel.(the same 1 the boys r staying at) {btw the boys don't know that the girls room is next 2 theirs and the girls haven't found that out either.....the concert is 2morrow and it's 8:30 at night}

.............................................................................................................................................................................

alexia: guyssssssssssssssss....i'm boredddd

sariah: i know right...isnt there a pool here

alexis: oh yeahh

alex:ur just forgetting tht they boys might see us..

s+a: oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*LOUD MUSIC*

alex: who the fxck blasts music in a hotel this hour of the night ?!?!?!

alexis: only one way to find out.

.......................................................................

*as they're about 2 leave the room the boys door opens and a girl walks out, then prince.*

their convo..

j=jacob

g=girl

..............................

g: i had alot of fun

j: me to u were great :)

g( goes up 2 prince and kisses him): maybe we should do that again sometime.

j: i wouldn't mind at all.

*voice in the background*

? : jake wtf are u doing get back in here.

j: later shawty :)

....................................................

alexis ( on the verge of tears)

sariah: lexyy ?

lexy : lets jus go inside..

alex *sighz*

................................................................................................................

                                    *SKIPPING 2 THE NIGHT OF THE CONCERT*

The girls are ready to go and are leaving....

..........................

15 mins. later they arrive to a crowd of screaming fans....but the guys are there already....they check in with security and what-not and tak their seat.....FRONT ROW BABY !!.

...............................................

10 mins. later every1 is settled and the concert begins....1st up was MB...the girls put on their hoods so they remained un-identified while the guys performed..first they performed my girl.

..........................

*screaming...except alexis*

prod: aye girls....is my girl out there

*screams*

prince: *scanning the crowd but his eyes fall on alexis*

A/N : HE IS STILL CLUELESS TO THE FACT THT THEY ARE THERE.

prince:*looking at alexis* : i know my girl is out there somewhere..if ur my girl the let me hear u scream.

*every 1 screams except for alexis...she sits with a blank expression on her face not daring to look at him*.

prince thoughts : she looks just like.......................nooooooooooooo can't be.

prod begins singing

prod: aye my girl my girl she loves me

..............

they finish their set with hello and the crowd goes wild !!!.

.........................

alexis thoughts : througout the wholee performance he kept looking at me....oh b4 i forget me and prince started dating 2 days after they left..yeahh pretty dumb but i risked it...stupid me.

prince thouhts : i couldn't stop looking at her....her actions were somewhat like alexis' but noooo it couldn't be  her.........could it??..............if it is it's only a matter of time b4 she finds out.......................but wait till they hear what diggy's been hiding..............hahaa..............that boy is gonna need serious help when he tells alexia the shxt he got himself into...hahaha

..................................................................................................................

DIGGY IS PERFORMING.

dggy: i know what they say, every rapper only want that sexual healing marvin gaye.

alexia *screams* : I LOVE U DIGGY !!.

diggy: i love u t-

alexia thoughts :oops a little to loud.

diggy thoughts: nooo they just sound alike..i want it to be her and on the other hand i don't because i know she'll find out and i wanna tell her but i don't know how...i've been hiding it for a while now.........and if she finds out she'll skin me alive...yea yea i admit...i'm pretty scared of that girl ever since the whole bahja/babydoll incident..............

............................................................................................................................................................

*HE FINISHES HIS SET WITH COPY PASTE AND THEN JACOB COMES ON*.

...............................................................

jacob : like a perfect ending to a fairytale. it's a whole new world with u,it seems like u put me under ur spell girll.............................

sariah thoughts : his voice sounds soo perfect right now....fantasy girl is my fav. song by him...i sat there while every1 was  screaming even lexy and alex but i jus sat and looked at him throughout his whole set and he stared at me 4 pretty long 2......

.......................................

jacob ended his set with like em all featuring which hyped the crowd up.

*the lights were dimmed meaning it was the end and the fans were screaming non-stop*

jacob pov: those  girls looked looked alot like..........nahhhh.

................................................

PART 2 UP IN A FEW.............