SCHOOL !!!!

*WALKING THROUGH THE HALLS OF GENSEN HIGH*

alexis: aye..my girl,my girl, she loves me.

alex:oh my god lexy !! you've been singing that since this morning.

riah: it's about time you shut the hell up !

lexy: HURTFUL !!

????: good morning to the beautiful, captains and co-captain of the cheer squad!

riah: oh hey ryan !!! *hugs him*

alex:whta up G ?!?!

ryan:seriously ?

lexy:morning incredibly handsome quater-bac.

alex:you can be such a jacka$$....jeremiah should of heard u

lexy: soo what it's not like we're dating or anything

riah: u know you wanna date him.

                           *algebra class*

SARIAH POV.

All the students for this class walk in and the whole football squad takes algebra .... and in walks in jaheem....damn that boy is F.I.N.E... but jacob's F.I.N.E.R!!! but it's like whatever is whatever.

alexia(whispers):ohhhh jaheen alert.

riah: i know but i think jacob and i have a thing going.

alexia:i can see that...i wish i can say the same about me and diggy :(

riah:girl,boys will be boys..players will be players...diggy will be diggy

alexis*chuckles*

alex:yea you and especially riah can laugh...you guys have prince charmings on your hands.

jeremiah(captain of the football team&has bee trying to get with alexis since their 1st day of school)

jeremiah*kisses alexis' cheek*: mornin' cutie. :D

lexy:yes i'm cute...but i also got a name :PD)

jeremiah:i heard chu.

Xavier(alexia's boyfriend...yip i said it..she got a boyfriend,but isn't the unfaithful type..dating for 2months now)....: wassup shawty*kisses her on the lips* :)

riah: DETENTION !!

alexis:u need help.

                       *the day goes on BLAH BLAAH BLAH....but next chapter things will heat up ALOT...sorry i know it's kinda boring but i'll make it up in the next chapter:)*

  btw....before i forget....alexia is the only one with a boyfriend..that's why she keeps her flirting with diggy on the downlow...