NOOOOOOOOOOO pt. 3

sariah poc.

ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhh something ain't right here.....i smell a rat. but i just can't believe that craig..yes i know...i used his real name, that's because he doesn't deserve to be called prodigy right now...yes i do agree that alexia's behaviour was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy outta line but.....there is more to what is there to what is being seen, i have a feeling this whole "prod" situation reminded her of something that happened only 2 years ago...anywayss right now we're out looking for her...me, alexis and diggy in one car and the other boys in another tailing behind us.......lexy and i know where we are going to find her but the guys don't...it hurts us alot to go back to the "spot" but we need to get her.

alexis pov.

my sister, my sister....my sister..........ughhhhhhh prod is such a uhhhhhhhhhh...i mean seriously ?!?!?!! u out wid your girlfriend of what 2or 3 weeks and leave your as he says "bestfriend" of 5 months out in the cold...i mean alexia's behaviour was terribleeeeeeee..............but i know exactly whats her problem...and it hurts me to but i mean i-i try to move on.but that chick really does look oddly familiar.

diggy pov.

i just wanna find her and then kill prod.

ray ray.pov

i can't believe prod. i mean i never thought he was like that.

Roc pov.

prod.... prod.... craig...................................

Prince pov.

*sighz*....no 1 thought that prod wud create world war 3

Jacob pov.

wow.....i am still trying to catch what just happened.

i mean he left and went after celeste instead of alexia.........that so unlike him.

(alexis stops the car and she gets out, and every1 else follows)

alexis: ok here we are.

diggy thoughts( why are we here?)

diggy: alexis umm why are we here??

sariah: we're going to get alex :(

jacob: but-

prince:why-

ray:are

roc:we

alexis: why are u guys at a cemetry ?

diggy: yea why are we here?

sariah: w-we are going to get alexia.

diggy: but why would she be-

ray : IS SHE DEAD.

every1: wtf !

sariah:noooooooo

diggy: so then y are-

alexis: JUST SHUT UP AND FOLLOW US !!!!!!

prince: ok

(they follow them...after about a five minute walk they see a shadow in the distance kneeling down by a tomb stone)

diggy: is that her ?

alexis: yeaa :)

ray: ALEX-

sariah: ray...please.

alexis: let diggy handle this one :)

diggy: u sure ?

sariah+alexis: yea,.....she needs u.