Chapter 23: Family Ties

"I'm assuming you want to know where you are," Travis said as he pulled the blindfold off of Jessica. She saw that she was sitting at a large table with a few candles and flowers arranged across the table. There was a plate of food in front of her. It had chicken, potatoes, carrots and bread for her to eat. She tried to pretend like there was nothing there, and just focused in his statement.

"Of course I am!" Jessica yelled, "I was blindfolded the whole way here!"

"I would be happy to tell you in a bit, but for right now, I think we should focus on the great evening ahead of us," Travis stated.

"What do you mean, evening ahead of us? I'm not doing anything with you!"

"You shouldn't be so hard on me Jessica. All I want is to help," Travis said, "You must be hungry, how about I get you some food?"

"How about you untie me and let me go!" Jessica yelled, "I don't want to take a part in your plans!"

"Take it easy! I just want to be friends. Is that too much to ask for from you sister-in-law?"

"You are right. How could you have a good time if you are tied up?" Travis asked retorically, "Somebody get in here!"

Two armed men came into the room and looked at Jessica and Travis. They pointed their guns at Jessica and one of them asked,

"Is there something you want, Travis?"

"Untie her for me," Travis replied, "She can't eat if her hands are tied."

"Are you sure you want us to untie her? What if she tries something?"

"She won't," Travis said, staring directly at Jessica, "If she makes a single move, I want you both to splatter her brains across the table. I really hope it doesn't come to that though, it would be a waste of a perfectly good meal."

"If you say so," the man said as he walked up to Jessica. He untied her as the other man stood at Jessica's side, with his shotgun pressing up against her head. When she was untied, the men slowly backed away and trained there guns on Jessica, ready to shoot at any moment.

"Now go on, eat. I'm sure you are hungry," Travis said as he pick up some food off of his own plate, "Go ahead, eat up."

Jessica looked at the food on her plate. She knew she wanted some, but she didn't want Travis to think she was comfortable in the situation. So she tried her hardest to fight off the hunger and pushed away her plate, "How do I know you haven't poisoned my food?"

"Why would I poison it?" Travis questioned, "I have no intentions to kill you."

"I won't eat it until you prove to me that it's edible," Jessica stated, staring at him angrily.

"Fine! Can one of you two eat some of her food?" Travis asked, "I'm sure you are both hungry. And it would be greatly appreciated."

"I can do it", the man agreed as he walked up to the plate. He grabbed a fork and stabbed it into a peice of chicken and took a bite. He chewed for a bit then placed the fork down and said, "Tastes perfectly fine to me."

"See! That's what I was saying. There is nothing wrong with the meal, so eat up!"

"Okay, I will eat," Jessica said as she pulled the plate closer to her. She looked at Travis and asked, "Can I ask, why exactly did you bring me here to have a dinner with you?"

"The reason I brought you here to have dinner with me is because, I wanted to spend some time with you. You are my sister-in-law after all and we have barely spent any time together. I think this is a good time for some bondage between us."