Chapter 19: Gone to Hell

"Let go of me!" Jessica screamed when she heard the gunshot. Her baby was in trouble, and she needed to protect it. Jessica's motherly instincts kicked and she started thrashing and hitting the men. When she finally broke loose of her captors grip. She ran down the hallway.

She burst through the door, and saw Samuel standing over top of her baby, and Josh tied to a chair on the ground. In one fluent motion she grabbed Samuel's jaw and the back of his head, and snapped his neck. Jessica threw him out of the way and looked down at the table. When she saw the sight of her son's head shattered on the table she started bawling, and kneeled down on the ground.

"Jessica", Josh called out, "I'm sorry..."

Jessica didn't reply. She just layed on the ground crying, totally forgetting about the rest of the world.

"It's all my fault..." Josh said, "This wouldn't have happened if I just would have..."

Jessica stopped crying as soon as she heard what Josh said. She looked at him, and got up. Jessica walked towards him, lifted up his chair and asked,

"How is this... your fault?"

"I burned down the theatre. It was the only way I thought that I would be able to escape", Josh stated, "I didn't think that Samuel would come after me. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"So you are saying", Jessica started, "That you are the reason that my baby boy died."

"No, don't take it like that Jessica! I didn't want Noah to die! It was fucking Samuel's fault!"

"But Samuel wouldn't have come after us if you didn't burn down the theatre", Jessica said as she pulled the knife out of Josh's leg, "So this is all your fault."

"What are you doing, Jessica? Why are you acting so weird?"

"My son was only a few weeks old, and he got shot in the head", Jessica said as she tightened her grip on the knife, "So don't say that I'm acting weird."

"Come on, Jessica. You aren't going to seriously kill me are you? We are best friends."

"That is behind us now. You aren't my friend anymore. You should have died weeks ago. I want you to be dead."

"Please don't do this Jessica", Josh pleaded, "Trust me. I tried to save your son. I couldn't do anything! I was strapped down in a chair!"

"That is why it would be the perfect time to kill you, right now", Jessica said as she lifted the knife above her head.

"Please think about this Jessica! You are acting out of anger! You can't do this!"

"You don't know what I am capable of doing!" Jessica said as she stabbed the knife into Josh's skull. She stood in front of him holding on to the blade. When she realized what she had done she let go of the knife. She stared at her dead friend in disbelief, then dropped to the ground. Instantly tears started pouring down her face. To much was going on. She didn't have any time to cope with the deaths of her family and friends. She was even considering killing herself until two men burst into the room.

"Holy shit! The bitch killed Samuel!" one of the men said when he got into the room.

"We better kill her before she kills us", the other man said as he walked towards Jessica.

"Just go away!" Jessica cried.

"I don't think I can do that sweet heart", the man said as he pointed the gun at her head.

"I said fuck off!" Jessica yelled as she grabbed the gun and pointed it away from her head. The man tried to pull the gun away from her but she wouldn't let go. She looked the man dead in the eyes and pulled the knife out of Josh's skull. She plunged it into the man's neck repeatedly. He fell to the ground bloody and with huge gashes in his neck.