Chapter 15: Fatal Reunions

"Put him in the back of the truck", a man said. Travis had regained consciousness now and could now hear what the men were saying.

"Where did the other trespassers go?" another man said as they threw Travis into the back of the truck. Travis crashed on to the hard, metal truck.

"We already brought them to the theatre."

"Shut up! He might not be able to see, but he might still be able to hear."

"He's out", another man said as he pulled off the bag that was on Travis' head. Travis didn't want them to think that he was up, so he closed his eyes again. The man slapped Travis' face lightly and said, "Look. The guys still passed out."

"He better stay that way. At least until we get back. Then it doesn't matter if he is up."

"Well let's get going then. It's getting late", a man said as he pulled open the truck door. He climbed inside the truck and started it. The men that were with him hopped into the truck and they started to drive away.

"I need to get out of here", Travis thought, "But I can't see anything with this bag on my head." He started violently shaking his head, trying to get the bag off. After a few minutes of this the bag fell off of his head. He could now see, and he looked around the truck for something he could use to free his hands. He saw a bottle rolling around near the back of the truck. He dragged himself across the trunk, towards the bottle. He reached out his hands to grab the bottle. He grabbed it and attempted to smash it on the back of the truck. As he was swinging the bottle down, the truck hit a bump and he and the bottle went flying in the air. He crashed down on the metal floor of the truck and the bottle shattered. The blades of glass sliced into his hands, leaving them covered in blood.

"Shit!" one of the men inside the truck said as the truck went over the bump, "Somebody check on the guy."

The truck slowed to a stop and a man walked out. He looked at the trunk and said, "Ya the guys okay. Looks like he landed on some glass though. His hands are pretty cut up and bloody."

"Is he still alive?"

"Well he's breathin' so I assume that he's still alive."

"Okay. Now get back in the truck. We are gonna get going", another man ordered. The man got into the truck and they started to drive again. Travis looked up for a shard of glass. He found one and grabbed it. He instantly start slicing at the rope. Bit by bit the glass cut through the rope until it was weak enough for Travis to rip through it. He pulled his hands apart and moved them in front of his body.

"God. My fucking hands screwed", he stated as he observed his hands, "Now I just gotta get off of the truck."

He moved towards the side of the truck and started to climb up. The blood on his hands smeared onto the side of the truck. He lifted himself over the side of the truck and looked down at the road that was moving fast underneath him. He went to jump off of the truck when it turned the corner. He fell back into the truck and smashed his head on the metal floor.

"Son of a bitch! Fuck that hurt!" he fumed, grabbing his head. He was about to get back up when the truck stopped. He layed down again, and held his hands behind his back, to make it look like he was still binded.

"Look at that!" one of the men said as he climbed out of the truck.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. Looks like a walker."

"Well let's go kill it."

"Okay then get back in the truck, we will go run it over!"

The man got back in the truck. And they started to drive again. They drove towards the figure that was down the road. They were less than twenty metres away from the figure when one of the men said,