Final Episode Battle for The Final Badge

Today we find our heroes at the Viridian City Gym where Ash and Ritchie will earn their final gym badge, but something about this gym doesn't feel right.

Ash stretched his arms above his head as he and the others wake up from spending the night at the Viridian City Pokémon Center. Ever since he got here there's been this foreboding feeling that wouldn't leave him alone. He had a bad feeling about this.

"What's up Ash, you've got a scary look on your face." Brock said.

"Huh? Oh, well its just that ever since we got here I've been feeling...strange." He confessed.

"Strange? Are you feeling sick?" Misty asked, her voice filled with worry.

He shook his head, "No, I can't explain it. But I think the sooner we get to the gym and get this over with the sooner we can leave."

"Yeah, the sooner we find the gym the sooner we can earn our last gym badge!" Ritchie grinned.

"Pika (Yeah)!" Sparky cheered.

"Remember Ritchie, this gym uses Ground type pokemon but like Blaine the gym leader might surprise us." Ash told him.

"What do you mean?" Ritchie questioned.

"Remember when I went up first against Blaine? He used a Rhydon to mix things up." Ash reminded.

"Oh yeah...then I better take this seriously." Ritchie said.

"You should." Ash said.

"We should head to the gym now so we can leave quickly." Brock told them.

"Right." they said.

They finally arrived at the gym and saw two guards at the front entrance. The gym itself looked intimidating, even more intimidating than the Vermillion City Gym.

"This is it." Ritchie said, clenching his fists.

Sparky nodded from his shoulder.

Ash was on guard, not liking the feeling he was getting but kept it to himself. Brock placed a hand on his shoulder as it sensing his feelings.

"You'll do fine." He assured Ash.

Taking a deep breath Ash smiled, "Yeah."

"Big brother will win!" Molly smiled.

"You can do it, big brother!" Tomo grinned.

Ash smiled, "Me and Ritchie will both do our best."

Just then the gang heard a noise and turned to see Gary and his cheerleaders had arrived. Ash sighed, just when he was feeling great. Gary shows up and ruins the atmosphere entirely.

"I'm surprised for you Little Squirt!" Gary Said Coldly, "I thought you'd get here after I've won."

Ash didn't bother to look at him and instead kept his gaze forward towards the entrance. Something's wrong, he could feel something in there and it was eerily familiar, "Small world."

"Since you're here Gary that means you plan on challenging this gym?" Brock asked trying to be civil.

"Yeah, I mean I already have enough badges to enter the league unlike Little squirt here. But there's no shame in getting another extra." Gary said Coldly.

Ritchie was getting real sick and tired of Gary's attitude and wanted to knock him out but he was worried about Ash a little because of the face he was making.

"Since I'm more experienced than these two Weaklings then I'll be going first." Gary Look angrily at Ash and Ritchie.

Ash didn't even acknowledge him, "Ritchie, we'll wait outside." He said suddenly taking every by surprise, even Gary.