episode 29 ponyta race

After getting their new badge at Koga's place they were almost near the Safari Zone according to Brock. Walking for a few more minutes they see a heard of Tauros.

"Wow! Big brother what kind of pokemon are those?" Molly asked.

"Those are Tauros." Ash smiled.

Ritchie scanned them:

[Tauros, a Wild Bull Pokémon. When whipping itself with its three tails, its Tackle is a powerful destructive force.]

Ritchie whistled in appreciation, "Those are some powerful pokemon."

"Are they part of the Safari Zone?" Misty wondered.

"I don't think so," Brock said, "They might belong to someone." As soon as he said that a Growlithe appeared before them.

"A Growlithe?" Ritchie looked around thinking it belonged to Pat but didn't see the boy, "Okay, so it's not Pat's Growlithe."

"Well it must belong to someone." Ash said scratching the puppy pokemon behind the ears earning a happy growl in response.

"Wow he must really like you." A voice said before them. It was a girl with blue hair that was in a ponytail wearing a bandana on her forehead light green shirt and blue shorts. She was riding a pokemon with flames on it.

Ash stood up and smiled, "Look Molly that's a Rapidash."

"Wow! Its so pretty!" Molly smiled.

Ritchie scanned it:

[Rapidash, Very competitive, this Pokémon will chase anything that moves fast in the hopes of racing it.]

"Competitive is right." Misty said.

"Hello, do these Tauros belong to you?" Ash asked.

She smiled, "Yes they are, my names Lara Laramie. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, me names Ash and this is my friends Pikachu, and little sister Molly."

"Pika (Hello)!" Pikachu greeted.

"Hi there," Molly greeted then motioned over to her friend, "This my friend Teddiursa."

"Ursa (Hi)!" Teddiursa greeted.

"My names Misty." Misty greeted.

"I'm Ritchie and this is Sparky." Ritchie greeted.

"Pikachu (Yo)!" Sparky said making a peace sign.

"And I'm Brock!" the breeder then took a good look at her then remembered her name, "Wait a minute! Lara Laramie...I know that name!"

"You do?" Misty looked at him.

"Yeah, the Laramie clan are superior breeders and this is must be their ranch!" Brock told them.

"Well that would explain all the Tauros running around here." Ritchie said.

Lara giggled, "I'm flattered you know so much about us, by the way there's a local festival going on. Why don't you come and see it?"

Molly looked at her big brother, "Can we big brother pretty please?"

"Of course we can go." Ash smiled.

"Yay!" Molly and Teddiursa said.

Lara smiled at the interaction, "Come on I'll bring you all to my house, its not too far from here."

They gang saw no problem with it and followed her, she told them about a race that will be coming up soon and she intends to participate in it.

"So you enter it every year?" Misty asked.