episode 28 meeting Amber and Mewtwo

After being invited to stay over at Gym leader Koga's gym the gang decided to stay there and rest. Then Ash is whisked away by three familiar pokemon with strange markings. Just who are they?

Ash didn't know what to think when he saw the three Kanto starters appear in his bedroom where everyone else was sleeping, but when the Squirtle showed the image of a girl and a pokemon, the same ones from his dream he agreed to go with them. They instantly teleported him away somewhere which he assumed was an island, even though the place had a giant looming tower on it. It seriously looked like something from one those films where the hero goes to the bad guys lair to confront the bad guy in one final assault.

He was brought out of his musings when the marked Bulbasaur nudged him making him smile, "Sorry about that, I was just thinking about something that's all." He started walking inside the tall tower and what he saw would have made Prof. Oak have a heart attack. Literally. He saw every pokemon that was native to the Kanto region and they also had strange markings on them. This was strange, why did they all these weird markings on their bodies? Is something wrong with them? They all stared at him making him slightly nervous, but at the same time he smiled at them not wanting to seem imposing. As he walked passed them he was stopped by one of the pokemon, which he identified to be a Wigglytuff, the evolved form of Jigglypuff. She stared at him and he stared back, then she smiled making him crouch down and put his hand on her head in greeting, "Hello there, its nice to meet you."

Wigglytuff smiled back, "Wigglytuff (You too)."

Ash stood up and looked at the three Kanto starters, "You three brought me here to see someone right?"

They nodded and nudged him forward again to follow them to where they were leading him. As he kept walking he saw a door that had a name plastered on it that read "Amber." For some reason he pictured the girl he saw in his dreams with green hair and blue eyes. The door opened by itself taking Ash by surprise but he entered anyway followed by the Kanto starters who ran forward to gather by a bed where a little girl was. She looked just like the girl Ash dreamed of except she wasn't in a tube and was wearing a yellow dress. She was sitting up in bed that was pink surrounded by pink pillows so she could be comfortable. The girl looked over at him and smiled, "You're here."

Ash felt his heart pulsate, 'Her voice. it's the same.' He walked over to her and sat down on the bed, "This is gonna sound strange, but have met before?"

The girl giggled, "Yes we have, but in your mind."

"So I was right," Ash's eyes widened, "You're the same girl from my dream, but where's that pokemon I saw with you?"

Her smiled widened, "You referred to my friend as a pokemon just now didn't you?"

He nodded, "Of course I did. Is that wrong?"

"No its not! I'm just so glad you called him that and I'm sure he'll be happy about it too!" she told him.

"I see, oh my names Ash Ketchum by the way." He introduced.

"And my names Ambertwo." She smiled.

He raised a brow, "Ambertwo?"

She looked down, "Yes, for you see that's my name. I'm afraid I wasn't born naturally like normal humans are, and the same goes for the pokemon here."

Ash stared at her for a moment thinking about her words, 'Not born like normal humans? And the same goes for the pokemon here?' he looked at the three Kanto starters really looking at them and the marks on their bodies. His eyes soon widened, "So then. your clones?"