episode 34 Dark City Showdown

"So...this is Dark City, huh?" Ritchie looked around.

"It really is a Ghost town," Ash observed, "Are you sure this city hasn't been abandoned?"

"No, this is the right place..." Brock said.

"So creepy." Misty commented.

"Its creepy alright." Zack agreed.

Molly and Tomo edged closer to Ash feeling uneasy about the silence of the place. Something wasn't right.

"Hey, there's a woman there with her son." Misty said about to wave over at them but the woman herded her son away from the trainers, "What was that about?"

Ash was really starting to get a bad feeling about whatever was happening in this city, "Something isn't right."

"I agree, we should probably be on the look out for anything." Zack said.

"Yeah..." Ash reacted quickly when he noticed a rock being thrown right at his sister's head, catching it quickly he looked around to try and fine the person responsible. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed three kids on the roof with rocks in their hands, giving them a fierce glare the three kids ran off in fear, "Let's get something to eat and leave now before I lose my temper." He tossed the rock away.

"I'm in agreement." Ritchie said.

Everyone else agreed with him. And angry Ash is something nobody wants to see. A restaurant owner saw what happened and invited them in to get something to eat while he explained the situation to them.

"In this city we have two Pokemon Gym Rivals, the Yas Gym and the Kaz Gym. Both gyms are trying to be official but they need the approval of the Pokemon League Inspector, who is schedule to arrive at any moment. Sine there can only be one official gym per city, each Gym seeks to eliminate the other before the inspector arrives." The owner explained.

"Sounds intense." Ritchie said.

"It is. Pokemon trainers who have neared Dark City are recruited for the cause of either gym." He continued.

"So they just brawl anywhere they want without even thinking about how the people of the town feel about it. Selfish fools." Ash stated calmly but the others could tell he was mad. Juts then some fighting broke out and the other stayed in the restaurant watching from a distance. They noticed something else about the Pokemon battle and that was this was no pokemon battle...but a gang war. The Yas Gym leader Scyther against The Kaz Gym leader's Electabuzz begin to dispatch the other opposing gym with ease.

"This is just too much to look at. Do they even realizing what they're doing to this town?!" Misty yelled.

"Of course they don't, the only thing they care about is battling it doesn't matter who gets hurt in the process." Zack stated.

Molly and Tomo didn't even wanna see the battle and the pokemon were starting to get really angry. Just then three familiar figures entered the restaurant and started harassing the restaurant owner for food, when he refused they sent out Arbok and Weezing but before they could do anything Ash had Pikachu send them flying out of there. Pikachu was especially vicious because he was feeding off his trainer's emotions. When Ash was angry then all of his pokemon were angry.

Ash sighed, "I really need to let off some of the anger I'm feeling."

'Yeah no kidding.' Everyone agreed. Another person entered the restaurant, this time it was a girl that was with the Yas gym. She came right over to them.

"Hey, I saw what you did with your Pikachu and I'm impressed. Why don't you join up with us the Yas gym?" she suggested.

If anything making such a request made Ash angrier but Misty managed to calm him down, "Wait a minute, why don't we go there while using fake names. We won't join them of course just get some information."