episode 4 viridian forest

Opening Theme Music

Ash thought "i hope i'll be meeting oshawott again i hope he doesn't go through the light portal"

AAAAHHHH! IT'S A BUG!" Misty screeched for what felt like the 100th time. Ash has been interrupt. Ash and Molly sighed at their new traveling companion while his pokemon were starting to get annoyed, the main one being Luxray who was very eager to shock her just to shut her up. Pikachu wasn't too far behind him in having the exact same thoughts, and Meowstic wouldn't mind a psychic blast herself.

"Misty will you please stop screaming?" Ash said trying to not sound annoyed with the redhead.

"Not until we get out of this forest there are so many disgusting bugs!" she screamed louder.

Molly had to cover he ears because of all the yelling, "Big brother why is she so loud?"

"Who knows..." suddenly something caught his attention. A small green serpentine like creature with yellow spots on it with a yellow tip on its tail, and a bright red antenna appeared.

"Wow!" Molly said with excitement, "What pokemon is that?"

"It's a Caterpie." He said taking out his pokédex scanning the creature.

[Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. To repel enemies, Caterpie releases an unpleasant odor from its red antenna. It molts several times while growing.]

"Caterpie evolve into Butterfree." Ash said.

"Wow!" Molly had sparkles in her eyes not only did she get to travel with her brother, but she also gets to see more pokemon.

The bug type pokemon heard voices and began crawling their way causing Molly to get even more excited. Ash was surprised that it would even approach them instead of just running away. The two siblings watched as the bug pokemon got closer and closer until it was rubbing...on Misty's leg.

"Well look at that, Caterpie seems to really like you Misty." Ash said.

"Your so lucky." Molly said.

That information didn't seem to do well with Misty at all because she began to scream again shaking Caterpie off her making the little bug sad. Ash picked the little guy up, "Its alright, I happen to like bug pokemon." That made its mood turn good and it began to nuzzle Ash.

"Why don't you come with me I'll make sure you evolve into an awesome Butterfree." He said.

"Caterpie!" it said cheerfully, the boy tapped it with a pokéball and it was an instant capture.

"Alright, we got a new friend its Caterpie!" he said happily, his pokemon and Molly did a pose with him.

"Why did you capture it?!" Misty practically cried out.

"Because there's nothing wrong with Caterpie not to mention they evolve pretty quickly. It'll be a Butterfree before you know it." he smiled.

"Really?" Molly questioned.

"Yes, come on lets keep moving." They continued walking through the forest not knowing they were being followed by none other than Team Rocket who was hiding in the bushes.

"Twerps spotted." James said holding out his binoculars.

"I knew we'd find them if we stayed on this path." Jessie smirked.

Meowth who usually had something to say was quiet something that was rare.

"What's wrong Meowth?" James questioned.

"Yeah, your usually not this quiet." Jessie pointed out.

"Its that twerp the one that can talk to pokemon." He said.

"Oh yeah, he did say that he heard his pokemon insult you." James said, "I wonder how he learned to do that?"

"Same here, I've never heard of a person learning how to speak pokemon." Jessie commented.

"That twerp owes me an explanation for revenge!" Meowth growled.

"Why is this bothering you so much?" Jessie questioned.

"Because that twerp knows how to talk to pokemon that's why its bothering me!" he yelled following in the direction the three kids went leaving a confused James and Jessie behind but soon followed afterwards.