episode 32 a Christmas special

Our heroes continue their journey and meet a very scared and lonely Jynx, wonder what's wrong?

In the southern part of the Kanto region our heroes are spotted playing in the snow, well Molly and Tomo were anyway. Ash and the others watched them with smiles on their faces.

"Its nice to see those happy smiles on their faces." Misty smiled watching Molly and Tomo throw snowballs at each other.

"Well it is Christmas, and this holiday makes everyone feel happy." Ash smiled.

Zack looked over and saw the pokemon were also throwing snowballs at each other, "The pokemon are enjoying themselves too."

"I still can't believe those are all your pokemon Zack." Ritchie stared.

Aside from the gangs pokemon Zack had called of his out too! Zack had a Gengar, Shiny Gardevoir, Swampert, Electivire, Magmortar, Dragonite, Jynx, Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Persian, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Golem, Alolan Muk, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydriegon, Goodra, Kommo-o, Tsareena, Toucannon, Rhyperior, Sceptile, Blaziken, Sawk, Throh, Slurpuff, Aromatisse, Bisharp, Blue Flower Florges, Aegislash, Alakazam, Weavile, Drapion, Glalie, Froslass, Lucario, Gliscor, Ludicolo, Shiftry, Ninjask, and a Shedinja. They were all throwing snowballs at each other with some of the pokemon getting in a few hits.

"I've never seen those pokemon before." Misty stared.

"That's because they're from a different region that's why." Ash said.

"Ash's is right, those pokemon are from different regions that we've never see before." Brock agreed.

"We might eventually." Ritchie commented.

Zack nodded in agreement.

"Big brother!" Ash turned his head and saw his younger siblings waving at him.

"What's wrong?" Ash responded.

"We found a pokemon here, but she looks sad!" Molly said.

They all went over to where the kids were and sure enough, there was a Jynx that was looking down in the dumps holding what looked like to be a boot.

Ritchie blinked, "Why is it holding a boot?"

"Maybe its from its trainer." Brock theorized.

"You might be right." Ash agreed.

Misty looks more closely at the boot, "Wait a minute! This boot might belong to Santa! Santa must be Jynx's trainer!"

"Wow!" Molly's eyes sparkled.

"Ursa Ursa (So cool)!" Teddiursa smiled.

"Really cool!" Tomo grinned.

"By why are you out here on your own Jynx?" Ash questioned.

Jynx began to tell them that she needed to get to the North Pole and needed their help.

"Don't worry, we'll help you!" Ritchie proclaimed.

Zack nodded in agreement, "This should be fun."

Jynx thanked them repeatedly.

Meanwhile a little further away from them Team Rocket was observing them from a distance.

"So that Jynx belongs to Santa Clause?" James observed the gang as they were calling some of their pokemon back into their pokeballs.

"Looks like it, hey Jessie-" Meowth froze when he saw a dark smirk on her face.