episode 3 pokemon center.

Opening Theme Music

Ash was thinking about Oshawott he want to see his long time friends on the voice of life world again. his friends were thinking about him they were worried about him especially Hydreigon.

he felt something nudge his cheek waking up he saw that it was Pikachu who was already up like Meowstic and Luxray. He sat up from the bed stretching his muscles and yawning.

"Good morning." He said rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes.

The three said their own good morning. Getting up from the bed he just realized what he forgot to tell them, "That's right, I forgot! Guys Scizor decided to join us and Molly will be coming with us on our long journey to!" he was excited to have his sister traveling with him.

"Pika?" Pikachu questioned.

"Meowstic meow." Meowstic answered, telling Pikachu that Molly is Ash's little sister.

Luxray nodded in understanding interested in meeting her.

Ash nodded, "Yep! Pikachu and Luxray haven't met her yet, but trust me you guys are gonna love her." he smiled. He went to the bathroom to freshen up when that was done he left the room and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat for him and his friends.

They were eating peacefully...well at least they were when a certain orange haired girl showed up looking around the area trying to find someone, which just so happens to be Ash.

"There you are!" she exclaimed.

All the pokemon tensed even the baby pokemon.

Pikachu sighed, "Pika, Pikachu." he groaned.

"Meowstic." she agreed.

The only reason Luxray didn't growl at her was because Ash was brushing his fur with the breeder brush his mom gave him.

"Oh, good morning...um I'm sorry but what was your name again?" he asked politely.

"Oh! That's right I never told you my name did I? My names Misty Waterflower." She said.

"Misty...that name really suits you," he said.

"I-it does?"

He nodded, "Yeah." he finished brushing the lion pokemon, "Meowstic its your turn now." The cat was happy to oblige sitting in Ash's lap as he brushed her fur, "After I'm done with her I'll brush you Pikachu then Riolu."

"Pika!"

"Rio!"

He chuckled at their excitement, "Hey Ash what kind of pokemon are the lion and cat?" Misty questioned.

"You mean Meowstic and Luxray?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Meowstic is a psychic type, while Luxray is an electric type." He explained.

"Meowstic? I've never heard of that pokemon before?" she was confused she's pretty sure she's never seen it in Kanto before.

"That's because she's not from this region and neither is Luxray or Riolu. So I'm not surprised you've never seen her before."

"They're not?!" she was shocked about receiving this new information, "Then what region are they from then?" she was really interested in learning this new information.

"Meowstic is from the Kalos region while, Luxray and Riolu are from the Sinnoh region." He explained.

"Wow, so have you traveled to those regions?"

"No, Luxray's an old friend of mine, and Meowstic was being taken care of at Secret Garden and Riolu hatched from one of the eggs I was taking care of." He told her.