Chapter 46 - Graduation <3

The days went by quickly, Andy and i went to school and everyone soon found out I was pregnant. My friends were supportive, a few teachers that knew Andy and i pretty well were supportive, but of course there were some haters. I almost got into fights, but i just had to stay calm so Mason wouldnt be in any harm.

But i didnt  have to worry about that anymore because we were graduating! TODAY! I am 5 months along and i had to get a bigger graduation gown because Im so fat. Andy gets so pissed when i talk about how fat i look.

"Raven!" My mom said running up to me before she went to her seat in the Gym.

(The graduation was being held in the gym because we only had like 200 seniors graduating and the Gym was huge.)

We were starting to line up and i had to get ready to go.

"what mom???" i said.

"your cap!" she said and handed me my cap.

How the hell did i almost forget that?!?!

"Ah! thanks mom!" i said and smiled.

She gave me a hug before going to her seat and waving to me. We were all lining up now.

"See you after your name gets called Raven." Andy said as he walked up to me.

He was towards the front of the line because his last name started with a B.

I smiled and hugged him.

"I cant believe we're graduatiing..." i said and felt my eyes tear up. NO CRYING. ill mess up my makeup >.<

"I know, baby. neither can i." He smiled.

"Come now Mr. Biersack, get in line." The principal said as she walked by us.

"Ok baby, i gotta go." He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." we said at the same time and then he walked to his place.

The graduation music started playing and the Seniors all took their seats. There were several speeches given by the principal, a teacher and some students. Then they finally started calling names. I cant believe how far we have come... this is so crazy. Im graduating. While pregnant! And i have an amazing rock star boyfriend. I cant believe this happened to me of all people. Im so greatful.

"Andrew Biersack." The principal said.

Andy walked up tp the stage and shook everyones hand and then got his diploma.

"Woooooo!!!" I shouted as everyone clapped for him.

He looked at me and smiled.They began calling names again once he walked off stage and took his seat again. He looked back at me and i blew him a kiss.

A few minutes later, i hear "Raven Jones."

I look up. Oh shit. thats me!

I stand up and walk to the stage. I shook the peoples hands and went to walk off stage.

On the last step, i stumbled and almost fell. Everyone in the place gasped and Andy ran up to me to make sure i was ok.

"Im fine, im fine! geez..." i said and chuckled embarassed.

"Be careful babe." Andy scolded me. I knew he was just worried.

He helped me to my seat before going back to his and they carried on with the ceremony. That was fucking embarassing. UGH -.-

The rest of the time, i just kept replaying it in my head. i felt so stupid. Before i knew it, the principal was asking all of us to stand up.

"Congratulations Seniors." The principal said and then everyone cheered and threw their caps up. I didnt throw mine very high because i didnt want to lose it or get it mixed up with someone elses.