Chapter 51 - Wedding Day and Honeymoon <3

The two weeks has passed and is was time. It was THE day. Andy and I were getting married. I stood behind the entrance with my mom. She was going to be the one who gives me away. The music started to play and my heart skipped a beat. I looked at my mom quickly and she smiled, almost crying for the thousandth time. I looked down at my big bump of a stomach and smiled. Let's do this.

As we walked down the aisle, I saw everyone turn around and look at me. I looked over at Andy and he just looked so handsome. He was looking at me like I was all he could ever want and that made me feel like the most special girl in the world. I wasn't really into all of this flowery, fru-fru, girly stuff, but this was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced.

Before I knew it, my mom was sitting down and I was standing right next to Andy. He stared into my eyes like we were the only ones there.

The pastor read his lines, but I didn't pay the greatest attention because I was lost in Andy's eyes.

"Do you, Andrew Biersack, take Raven Johnson as your wife?" the pastor asked, his voice pulling me back to what was going on.

"Hell yeah.... Erm. I mean. Yeah, I do." he said and the crowd chuckled.

"Do you, Raven Johnson, take Andrew Biersack as your husband?" the pastor asked turning toward me.

"Of course. I do." I said and smiled. Stupid me, I almost started crying.

"I now pronnounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." The pastor said with a smile.

Andy cuffed my face with both of his hands and kissed me like he never had before. It was the most wonderful feeling in the entire world. Like honestly, if I died here and now, I would have been perfectly fine with it. Well I mean... well ok not really because of Mason... but ok nevermind. It was just a great kiss ok?

We walked out of the church with everyone around us. They cheered and threw rose petals above us as we went out to our limo that our parents pulled the money together for. We were going to an airport to fly to a resort in Florida. Andy and I have been saving up for a three day honeymoon together.

We got to the airport and the driver helped us with our bags to get them inside.

"Have fun you two!" The driver said and smiled. He waved and we waved back.

Andy and I had already changed inside of the limo and we were both now in jeans and matching TWLOHA shirts. We wanted to be comfortable on the flight. We finally got through the lines and sat in the plane. Andy plopped his arm down on the arm rest with his palm facing upward. He looked over at me and then his hand again. He's such a dork. I put my hand in his and he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and then did the same thing.

The pilot started talking on the speaker. He said something about there being a slight storm, but how it shouldn't affect the flight. The flight attendant then told us about safety, when we can or can't get up, the oxygen masks, etc. Then the pilot started up the plane. I felt Andy's hand tighten in mine. I looked over at him and he was sitting in his seat completely tensed up.

"You ok baby?" I said worried.

"Uh well.. I've never really been flying before and I'm just a bit afraid of heights.. haha." He chuckled nervously.

"Awwwww." I said trying to not laugh at him. I guess it's a legitimate fear. Planes do crash sometimes but rarely.

"Don't patronize me woman." He said and laughed a little bit more lightly.

"Don't worry, we'll be fine." I said and then we coincidentally hit some massive turbulance.

"HOLY SHIT." Andy said and gripped the arm rest. Everyone turned and looked at us.

"Andy Andy, calm down. It's just how plane rides go sometimes. We're fine." I wispered and put my hand on his leg, "I promise we'll be ok. In fact, I pinky promise." I said and held out my pinky.

He looked at me with disbelief, but put his pinky in mine reluctantly. I think it made him feel a little bit better. Before I knew it, I heard soft snoring. I looked over at him and he was asleep. Awww he's so precious. I grabbed my book and started reading. It seemed like not much time had passed and we were already landing. Thank God Andy was still asleep or else he probably would have freaked out.

We got out and got to the resort. It was beautiful. There were several pools, a huge buffet (yes foooooooodddd.), and the room. My God the room was gorgeous, a bit cliche, but definitely gorgeous. The bed was in the shape of a big red heart with white and black pillows. There was a small sitting area on the opposite side of the room. A huge television was on the wall in front of the bed. We set out bags down and went straight to the bed. NoOoOoO not for anything like that. Well I mean I didn't go to it for that. I just wanted to see how comfortable it was, but Andy had other ideas.

Andy crawled on top of me and hovered over my body.

"Andy!" I said and giggled.

"What?" He said and tilted his head to the side with a smile.

"I'm pretty far along. We couldn't even if we wanted to." I said with a sigh as I leaned up and kissed him. He started to kiss my neck. He then bit me near my clavicle more than just slightly and I gasped.

"Shit, did I hurt you?" He said and froze. I shook my head no. "Hmmm, good." he said and continued kissing my neck.

"You know... we may not be able to do 'it', but we can do something..." He said with a smirk.

"Like?" I said not paying much attention. His kisses were like ecstacy.

He started to kiss down lower on my neck and then undid my pants button.

"Oh... " I said and my eyes went wide. "Uhm.. ok." with extreme curiosity. I've never had.. ermm.. that done to me before, but you know..... why not?

Let me just say that that first night at the resort was one of the best nights I've had in a long time.

(the next morning)

We woke up in each others arms and I remembered what we did the night before. Damn. Andy's eyes fluttered open and looked at me, a smile spreading across his face.

"Wanna take a shower?" I asked. Of course he agreed. I made him promise that no funny business would occur. I mean don't get me wrong. I don't dislike it in any way whatsoever, but I wanted to check out the rest of the resort in person instead of just getting a quick look. I also wanted to get some breakfast, maybe lay out in the sun for a bit, and then go swimming! Today is going to be lovely.

(Oh geez *wink wink* Sorry for another short chapter. I'm just trying to write as much as I can. The story is going to be completed soon. Hopefuly that's ok with you guys and that you don't hate me >.<)