Chapter 16- Waiting

I woke up dreading not being able to hang out with andy after school. It was now thursday and i couldnt wait for the weekend because i have a plan.

I got ready and ran to the bus stop. It was pretty cold in the morning also because i was wearing shorts.

The bus FINALLY pulled up after and eternity of waiting.

I stepped on the bus and saw andy.

We both smiled at each other and i hurried to my seat.

"hey! Oh my gosh its cold!" i said and hugged him tightly.

"hey!! Has your mom calmed down at all?" he asked hugging me back and putting his jacket around me.

Aww so cute!!

"no... But i have a plan for this weekend!" i said with a devious smile.

"plan?" he asked and chuckled.

"well i thought that for this weekend, we could hang out. Maybe even with the band too" i said.

"but your mom doesnt like me remember?" andy said and messed with my hair.

"well she will think im spending the weekend at a friends house." i said smiling.

"hmmm pretty sneaky." he said.

"i know... But do you think it will work?" i asked.

"im not sure... Probably not" he said and slightly frowned. "your mom would think you were sneaking around especially because she just said you couldnt hang out with me... And also, we have another show this weekend at the mall"

He had a point about my mom, but i couldnt live without him...

"you guys have a show?! Im so there!" i said smiling.

"your mom?" he said

"ill tell her i need some clothes. She hates shopping for clothes with me ever since i had an opinion" i said and laughed.

"haha well ok, do you want to meet at the park before we have to go and jinxx and sammi can drive us?" he said as we planned it out.

"sure sounds good." i said and kissed his cheek.

"oh and about the full weekend thing... Maybe next weekend?" he said and smiled.

I nodded my head.

I cant wait for next weekend!! YES!

we pulled up to school and stepped out.

I realized i was still wearing andys jacket.

"oh here." i said and took it off.

"no no, you can still wear it." he said and put it back around me.

"aww ok." i said and blushed.

We walked over to our friends.

"man its really cold today!!" cc said.

"yeah it is!" ashley said and chuckled.

"you guys should have brought jackets." andy said laughing.

UNF. i loved his laugh!

"you see, mine was stolen." andy said and looked at me.

"not even!!" i said and laughed.

"i know i know" andy said hugging me. "im not even that cold truthfully..."

The bell rang and we all said goodbye.

I walked into Mrs. Shanes class. Chemistry YAY -.-

"dont get settled students. We're going to the library today" mrs shane said. "the school is making everyone go get reading books about the different kinds od sciences"