Chapter 30- Going on Tour... No Matter What

I looked at the clock and back to andy.

"when are your parents coming home?" i asked.

"probably in an hour or so... We should probably be on our way to your house now." he said.

Noooo :(

"yeah... I guess so." i said and buried my face into his shoulder/neck.

Andy chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"dont worry." he said soothingly.

"if she forbids you from seeing me, then we can run away together, ok?" i said and giggled nervously.

"deal." andy said.

I looked up at him.

"really??" i said.

"yepp." he said and smiled softly.

My heart skipped a beat, and i couldnt help but smile.

He probably didnt mean it, but it was nice to hear it.

"ok, then hopefully she says that." i said and giggled.

"mhmm" he said and lightly kissed my nose before getting off the couch.

I stood up and grabbed my stuff.

This was going to be horrible. I just know it.

We got outside and started walking to my house.

"so how are we going to do this?" andy asked.

It sounded like he was getting a little nervous which was making me more nervous.

"uhhhhh i dont know." i said as my mind went blank.

What were we going to say?!

"well we can start of with making sure she knows i didnt kidnap you." he said and chuckled lightly.

"yeah, and then we can tell her that there is no way she can seperate us..." i said.

"well if we do say that, we would have to say it in a slightly nicer way." andy said.

"yeah yeah." i said not really caring how 'nice' we were about it.

"if you start feeling uncomfortable, its ok if you leave." i said.

He reached for my hand and held it.

"i'll try to do my best to talk to her. Hopefully it wont come to me having to leave with your mom still mad..." he said and stood a little closer to me.

"you are really amazing..." i said and i leaned my head on his shoulder as we started walking up my street

My moms car was in the driveway.

"and you are truly incredible." he said as he kissed the top of my head.

We walked up the driveway and to the door.

"well here goes everything..." i said and twisted the doornob.

"hello?" i said as we walked inside.

"raven??" i heard daniel say before i saw him jogging down the stairs.

"hey." i said.

"dude where were you? Why didnt you answer your phone?! DID HE HURT YOU?" he said going ballistic.

Andy just stood there dumbfounded.

"no danny. Im fine." i said.

"oh...." he said and calmed down. "in that case... Mom is PISSED at you two." he said as he walked to the living room and plopped on the couch.