Chapter 49 - The Worst Possible Thing.....

I woke up next to Andy on the couch. Everything felt weird. Like... I know this sounds weird but I felt like something was off. I stood up and looked at Andy. He was still asleep on the couch. There was a knock at the door and something really REALLY didn't feel right. I looked at the door, wondered if I should wake Andy up, but decided not to.

I walked to the door and opened it. My heart started beating faster and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"W-what are you doing here..." I said looking at pure evil. It was my father. How did he get out of jail? How did he find us?

"I bet you're wondering how I'm here and out of jail, right?" he said with a demonic smirk.

He took a step forward just as I was starting to shut the door.

"Now now darling. Don't be rude. I got out on good behavior. They said I was a free man." he said still smirking, "Now I guess you're wondering why I came here?"

"Go away." I said sternly.

"I don't think so." He said before pulling a large pocket knife out from behind his back.

Before I could turn around, he stabbed me right in my stomach. It's like I could feel my precious baby boy withering away inside of me.

"Mason!!!!" I screamed as I fell to the ground, blood spilling everywhere.

I didn't even care about my own life at this moment... but my baby.. my baby... Everything went completely black and I couldn't feel anything.

"Raven?!" I heard Andy's voice say.

"Raven!?" He said again and I felt him shaking me.

"Raven wake up baby, are you alright?" he said and my eyes shot open.

"Mason! Oh my God!" I said feeling my stomach.

I realized I was still on the couch laying with Andy... and I was fine. Mason was fine. Everything was ok, it was just a dream. It was still dark outside, it must be really early in the morning.

"Oh, Andy!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest, crying.

"What's wrong baby?" he said as he stoked my hair and held me tightly.

I couldn't even speak. I just layed there sobbing into him. A few mintues after, I stopped crying as much.

"Raven, what's wrong?" He said as he cuffed my face with his hands and used his thumbs to wipe my tears away.

"I had a horrible dream. And... and it felt so real." I said trying to regain my breath.

"About Mason?" He asked lightly.

"Yeah, kind of... hhow'd you know?" I said.

"You screamed his name and then my shoulder got wet from your tears... I thought something happed until I realized your eyes were still shut." He said and kissed my forhead.

"Andy, it was one of the worst things... It was so scary..." I said almost crying again.

"What happened in the dream?" He asked.

I layed my head down on his chest and he held onto me... I felt so safe.

"My father came to the apartment... In my dream. And he was talking about how he got out of jail. Then.. I told him to go away and he pulled out a big knife.. and then the worst possible thing happened." I said trying as hard as I possibly could to hold back the tears,"H-he stabbed my stomach." I finished and felt Andy's arms tighen around me for a second. He was probably thinking about it happening. I started crying again, I could feel my whole body shaking. It was so terrifying.