Chapter 29- Ashleys Mistake

Jinxx got in first, and he kissed sammi.

Andy got in right after.

He looked at my outfit and then into my eyes.

"you look stunning." he said and smiled.

I looked away and blushed.

He chuckled and scooted to the middle.

Sammi started the car, and then jinxx and sammi started talking about a sociology class.

"you really do look amazing." andy leaned over and whispered to me.

I looked up at him and smiled

"thank you." i said back right before he kissed me.

He was gently pressing himself against me when jinxx cleared his throat.

Andy didnt care though, he cupped the side of mu face and kept kissing me. jinxx cleared his throat again.

"leave them alone!" sammi said followed by a loud smacking noise that made me and andy jump.

We looked at jinxx and sammi to see jinxx holding his arm and sammi smirking.

"oww! You hit REALLY hard!" jinxx said pouting.

"so stop getting into other peoples business!" sammi said as she laughed.

"hmph! Meany." jinxx said looking out the window.

Andy looked back at me and chuckled.

I looked down as i smiled and blushed.

He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes again.

"i love you." he said almost inaudibly, and then he kissed me one last time before sitting back against the seat.

I held his hand and squeezed it a little.

"love you too." i said quietly as i looked out the window.

I wasnt sure if he heard it or not though.

We pulled into school and i got out. I fixed my outfit as andy was getting out.

"do you guys need a ride home after school?" sammi asked as she and jinxx stepped out of the car.

Andy looked at me and then towards sammi.

"no, i think were fine riding the bus. Thank you though." andy said politely.

"okie doke!" sammi said and smiled as we all started walking inside the school.

"sammi and i are going to go to our next classes, so we'll see you guys later." jinxx said as he grabbed sammi's hand.

"bye." andy said and smiled.

"ok, bye! And thanks again sammi." i said and waved.

"youre welcome" sammi said and laughed as they walked away.

"lets go find the guys?" i suggested.

"yeah." andy said as we walked hand in hand to where the guys were.

Jake and CC were talking loudly about a video game while ashley was sitting off on the side with a girl.

His arm was wrapped around her.

Aww he found a girlfriend!

Andys muscles stiffined.

Wait is that.... Oh no...

"scout! Stop!" ashley said and laughed as the girl started poking ashleys side.

SCOUT?!

andy and i looked at each other in disbelief.