Chapter 15- A Slap In The Face

"ok thats fine" my mom said walking into the kitchen. I think shes starting to like him a little.

"we're making burgers." i said and looked at andy.

"sounds fun" he said and smiled. "what can i do?"

"just take some meat and mix whatever you want in it" my mom said.

We had a whole bunch of unhealthy junk to put in them like bacon, cheese, onions, tomatoes, seasonings.

I picked up my hamburger meat and put a little of everything in it except for tomatoes.

"this seems like its going to taste really good!" andy said putting everything in his.

My mom got done with hers and andy and i offered to cook them outside in the backyard.

We got outside and started the grill up.

"hold on, ill get the spatula." i said and kissed his cheek before i walked inside.

"it seems like you and andy are really hitting it off." my mom said when i came inside.

"yeah... I really love him" i said looking at him through the glass door.

"love? Dont you think youre moving a little too fast?" she said. i guess she could be right.

"well i guess... But we have so much in common... I knew right when i heard Knives and Pens." i said messing with the spatula.

"well just take it slower... You guys have only known each other for a week." she said.

"you just dont understand mom." i said getting aggrovated.

"yes i do... You guys remind me of myself an your dad when we were younger." my mom said.

"no! Dont you dare compare andy to robert. Dont you DARE!" i said angrily and walked out.

I slammed the door and andy looked at me.

"whats wrong?" andy asked caringly.

"my moms just being a moron." i said and handed him the spatula.

"oh.. Im sorry." he said and hugged me.

"its not your fault." i said as he let go of me and i walked near the pool.

"you never told me you had a pool." andy said flipping the burgers.

"i guess it never came up." i said turning around and facing him.

"what would you do..." andy began saying as he walked toward me a little bit "if i pushed you into the pool right now?" he said and smirked.

"dont!" i said sternly as i ran up and held onto him.

If i was going in, he has to go too!

"ok fiiiine! I wont." he said and laughed.

"i would of pulled you in with me." i said and held onto him tighter.

"i know you would have, i dont mind" he said and chuckled.

We walked over to the burgers and he flipped them again.

"the burgers will be done soon." he said and turned the grill lower.

"mkay" i said smiling.

I love andy. I cant believe my mom compared him to robert. i hate my father so much and im glad he wasnt ever in my life.

Andy took the burgers off the grill and put them back on the plate.

We took them inside and set them on the counter.