Chapter 42- Who Are You Again?

After about 5 hours, she hadn't woken up yet. I was getting so tired.

The guys, sammi, and Daniel left to go move the stuff to mine and ravens apartment. Ravens mom was sitting in the corner messing with her phone.

I was still sitting there next to her, holding her hand.

I felt ravens hand twitch slightly.

I looked up at her hopefully.

"raven?" I said.

She didnt say anything, but she moved her arm and groaned in pain.

"don't move! You have quite a few broken bones and your broken ribs could hurt the baby. Just calm down." I said.

"broken bones... What?! Why do I have broken bones?! Baby?! Who are you? What's going on?!" raven said.

"raven are you ok?!" her mom said and held her hand.

"let go of my hand lady!" raven shouted and pulled away.

"ow! Fuck." raven growled and stared at her broken arm.

"you two... I need to talk to you." raven's doctor said.

We looked at each other and then the doctor. We stood up an followed him out.

"it seems she is having some memory loss. It shouldn't last too long. Maybe a day or so." he said.

"what??? So she doesn't remember anything yet?" I asked.

"yeah... But like I said, it SHOULD pass." the doctor restated.

"should?" ravens mom asked nervously.

"no no no, everything will be fine," the doctor faked a smile, "well uh... I must go... Just try and talk to her about what her life is like. It will be better if you have any pictures..." he said and walked away quickly.

So there's a chance she won't remember me.... :'(

Ravens mom and I walked into the room.

Raven looked up at us.

"I don't know what's going on..." she said quietly.

"we know dear... It's ok." her mom said.

"your name is raven, and I'm your boyfriend Andy... You are pregnant with my baby.. And you got hit by a car. You have some broken bones, and they are still unsure if the baby is ok... You lost your memory, but the doctor said you should get it back soon." I explained as I sat down next to her.

"w-what?? How did.... How am I going out with someone as hot as you?! I mean look at me!" raven said dramatically.

She REALLY doesn't see how beautiful she is. Even when she doesn't remember anything, she still thinks she isn't good enough /:

"you are so beautiful. You don't understand how lucky I am..." I said and grabbed my wallet.

"I have a picture of us." I said.

I handed her the picture and she just looked at it.

After about a minute, she looked up.

"we look so happy." she said.

I nodded my head and my eyes got teary.

What If she really never remembers me....

She looked into my eyes, and I looked back trying not to cry.

"I can tell there's a reason why I love you." she said and smiled.

I smiled back. I wanted to hug her, but I didn't want to freak her out.