Chapter 21- Church

*i didnt remember is i gave a name to ravens mom, so i just made one up...* 

oh! And the first pic is ravens dress, the second one is andy all dressed up, and the third is what andy wore after church 

(idk why but i wanted to do pictures ^-^)

"raven wake up." my mom said shaking me. 

"i got up early to make sure you get up on time, now get up!" she said shaking me harder. 

"mooooom..." i groaned. 

"it takes you forever and you arent going to have the excuse of not having enough time to get ready. And dont put a ton of makeup on like usual..." she said as she stood up and left. 

"fuck you" i said under my breath and sat up. 

I rubbed my eyes and then stood up.  

"i dont even know what dress im going to wear." i mumbled. 

I had a few dresses that i only wore during special events like weddings and stuff. 

I decided on my black an white polka dot dress that went about half a foot above my knees. I grabbed my black ripped leggings to wear and realized that there was no way my mom would let me wear them.  

"UGGHHH!" i said loudly hoping my mom would hear.  

I fucking hate this shit. 

I couldn fina any non ripped leggings so i just went without. 

I looked through my shoes and I decided on wearing a pair of my black strapped heels. 

I did my hair like i usual and i added a black and white bow. 

Now time for my makeup... 

I got out my eyeliner and did just a little bit on my botom and top eyelid. I added some lighter grey eyeshadow and a little bit of white to make it pop. 

I grabbed my white little purse and walked down stairs. 

I saw my mom waiting in the kitchen and daniel in the living room. 

"happy?" i said sarcastically. It makes me so mad how she tries to control my life, clothes, makeup, people i hang out with. Ugh. 

She looked at me and slightly frowned. 

I looked down at myself. 

"what?" i asked. 

"you always wear black." she said. 

She had on a light pink dress with white heels. 

I just rolled my eyes and walked out to the car. 

I got in the front seat and shut the door. Of course daniel complained that i was in the front.  

"just let him go in the front on the way to church..." my mom said. 

"wow." i said and laughed. "whatever. He'll get what he wants as always."  

I got out and daniel smirked. 

Fucking idiot. 

I got into the back seat and pulled out my phone and started texting andy.

Me: we're leaving now...

Andy: ok, so are we

Me: we?

Andy: my mom and dad are coming too, i guess its a chance for them to meet your mom