Chapter 9- First Kiss... Or Should I Say "Kisses"

I woke up next to andy. He was so warm and just being next to him made me sleepy. I could smell his cologne, but over that I smelled spaghetti cooking downstairs. Mom must be home already.

"oh great." i said

"hmm?" andy said still partially sleeping.

"my moms home already, thats all sweety-- err uhm i mean andy!" i said hoping he was asleep enough to not hear it.

"mkay." he said and smiled with his eyes still shut.

He pulled me closer and i could feel his breathing on my skin.

I sighed and whispered very softly "i love you andy."

"what was that?" he asked still hugging me.

"oh nothing." i said and kissed his nose.

"suuure" he said and laughed quietly.

"dinner time!" i heard mom say from downstairs.

"uuughhh" i groaned not wanting to go downstairs. "oh crap... How am i going to explain to my mom why we were up in my room?" i said slightly shaking andy to fully wake him up.

"dont worry just agree with what i say." he said opening his eyes and just looking at me.

"well lets go eat then." i said and smiled.

We stood up and walked downstairs. My mom looked at us like she saw a ghost.

"what were you two doing up there??" she said.

"im sorry ma'am, my name is andy. We have a project together and we were just working on it." andy said with complete politeness.

"oh.. Well you guys need to work downstairs from now on." she said and looked at me.

"ok mom..." i said and just looked out the window.

"i didnt know we were having a guest... Thank god i always make extras." she said mixing the meat, sauce, and noodles together.

"if it would be easier if i left...?" andy said.

"no, its fine. Really." i said and looked at andy.

I helped my mom dish up the food and i started walking up to my room with andy following.

"where do you think youre going?" my mom asked.

"daniel's probably going to be here soon and him and andy dont really get along remember." i said and kept walking.

"oh this is that andy?" my mom said suprised.

"yeah? Why?" i said and stopped and let andy go up to my room and wait for me.

"well he isnt how daniel played him off to be." my mom said. "well i guess its fine... But just dont do anything that you will regret.. You know.. Im talking about se-"

"mom mom mom! I wont i promise!" i said not wanting a whole speech about sex again. I walked upstairs to find andy laying on my bed and flipping through the channels on my tv.

"what are u trying to find?" i asked as i got on my bed next to him.

"i dont know truthfully." he said and turned it off.

"hahaha ok" i said and took a bite of my spaghetti.

"you dont think your mom poisoned my food do you?" andy said as he laughed and took a bite. "oh wow this is really good!" he said shocked.

"its a recipie i made a while ago when my mom was hurt and couldnt cook." i said.

"no way!" he said.