Chapter 45- Is The Stress Too Much?

I woke up to the TV and to someone telling someone else to "turn it down you idiot!"

I sat up and looked around. i was still on the floor in the livingroom. Jake, Jinxx, and Sammi were all still asleep.

"Sorry...." Ashley said as he picked up the controller and turned the TV down.

"See what you did." CC growled.

"dont worry guys." i said and yawned.

"what time is it...?" i heard jinxx say with a sleepy voice as he woke up. (also waking up sammi and jake in the process)

i looked over to the kitchen and saw the microwave.

"11 in the morning." i said.

"Ray, do you want us to go so you and andy can be alone?" she said knowing that i wanted to talk to him.

"i mean.. i dont want to just kick you guys out..." i said and fidgeted with the carpet.

"Its ok." sammi said as she looked around at the guys.

"but..." ashley pouted.

"i said its ok." sammi said sternly.

"but... but... but!!" ashley continued.

"now!" sammi said as she glared at him.

"alright alright." ashley said as he and the rest of the guys got up and got their stuff together.

It took them about 10 minutes to get everything together.

"it was a great party." jake said with a smile as he walked out the door.

"yeah!" cc said as he followed behind.

"thanks for letting us all come over... and im sorry were leaving it a little bit messy... we can come over later today or something and help you guys clean it up." sammi said after everyone else was outside.

"Its ok..." i said as i gave her a hug. they all left and i was alone... well besides andy in the other room... i walked into our room to find the bedding that was thrown up on in a pile on the floor. I heard the shower running and knew that it was Andy.

i walked over to the bed and sat on the edge. i looked down and clutched the blanket and pillow i used last night. I didnt know how i was going to talk to him. i didnt even know what i was going to say. Something has to be going on for him to be acting like this... I just dont know what to do. i hate when he is mean to me..

I was lost in my thoughts when Andy walked in with a towel wrapped around his waist. i looked up at him and he smiled at me. does he not remember last night...?

"hey..." i said and looked at his body and then up to his face. His hair was dripping water onto his chest and.... God hes so hot... >.< no! no. i need to talk to him. not think about THAT. i need to get my head in the right place >.< geez these hormones are killing me already.

"hey." he said with a smirk. he knew i was looking.

i felt my face get hot. he walked over to me and just stood there. i looked up into his eyes... his hypnotizing... sexy eyes.

he leaned forward next to my ear. i felt his lips brush my cheek before he wispered, "you look so cute when youre blushing."

His voice was so husky and deep. i felt my body tingling with goosebumps and i knew my face got even more red.

He chuckled before kissing me softly. my mind went fuzzy and i completely forgot what i needed to talk to him about.

he leaned back and looked at my face for a few seconds. his eyes darted to my lips for a second and then back to my eyes before kissing me again. this time he layed me back on the bed and crawled on top of me.