Chapter 50 - Parents

I was lost in my thoughts and looking out the window when Andy cleared his throat. I looked at him curiously.

"Who are we going to tell first?" He asked, it seemed like he was a little nervous too.

"Well... Whoever is fine." I said not knowing whether he wanted to get telling my mom over with or getting his parents over with. He's pretty good at hiding what he wants to do. Or maybe he just doesn't know either.

"H-how about your parents?" I suggested.

"Yeah, thats probably best to do the hardest one first." He said in a monotone voice.

"Andy. If you don't want to do this, it's ok."  I said and figited with my hands.

"Do what? Marry you or tell my parents? I want to do both, especially the first one. I just know the second one will be more difficult." He said pulling into his parents driveway.

He looked over at me and caressed my cheek. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"I. Love. You." he said and pinched my cheek slightly and smiled.

"Lets go dork." I said trying to be serious but I couldn't help but smile too.

We walked into the house wearily, unsure of how this would all pan out. We walked to the living room to see his parents cuddling on the couch watching some Pawn Store show.

"Hello dears." Amy said as she looked up and smiled.

I forced a smile but couldnt talk. Her head slightly tilted to the side and she looked a bit worried. Oh God why do we have to do this...

"What's wrong kids?" Andy's dad said confused.

"Well we just need to tell you guys something...." I said as quickly as I could while looking down at the ground. I stopped when Andy put his hand on my shoulder.

"Raven and I are going to get married." Andy said calmly, "really soon. Like a few weeks."

I finally glanced up feeling more awkward then I ever have. His parents were kind of just looking at us blankly. Were they angry? Did they not know what to say?

All of a sudden, Andy's mom jumped up and burst into tears as she ran over to hug me.

"I can't wait, it's going to be so beautiful." She said and pulled Andy into the hug.

Andy's father stood up and walked over stone-faced. I still couldn't tell how he was reacting. I'm so relieved by Amy's reaction though.

"Well son..." Chris said and put his hand on Andy's shoulder, "All I can say is that I'm happy you're in love and are doing the right thing by getting married before the baby comes."

Maybe I was wrong, but I could have sworn I saw a glimmer of a tear in Chris's eyes as he shook Andy's hand and then pulled him into a hug.

"I wasn't extremely pleased about how fast you guys were moving at first, but I have to say. You sure grew on my Raven. I'm so happy for both of you." Chris said and put his arm around his wife.

"Man, I love you guys." Andy said and shook his head as he chuckled, "I thought you were going to kill me."

We all chuckled a bit. This went so well. It relieved so much stress that was on my shoulders. We still had to tell my mom and Daniel though.

"Does Jenni know yet?" Amy asked.

"Not, we haven't told my mom yet. We're kind of scared, but it went well with you guys so there's really no reason to think it would go any differently with her." I said with a slight smile.

We said our goodbyes and left to my mom's house. Andy and I looked at each other as we pulled into mom's driveway. I could tell he was happy that it went well with his parents. He doesn't look nervous anymore. He helps make me feel so much more relaxed.

"We were both so nervous with telling my parent's. There's no need to worry about telling your mom and brother." he said and held my face close to his.

His minty breath felt cool on my lips. He leaned forward and kissed me softly and then smiled looking into my eyes. I rested my forehead against his and my mind went a little fuzzy. He was so intoxicating. I sighed and then we both walked up the driveway and to the portch. I knocked and my brother came to the door.

"Sup sis." He said and then turned around and yelled, "It's just Raven!"

My mom came trotting down the stairs and ran up to me happily. She gave me a big hug and then hugged Andy.

"How are you two? Come in, come in." She said and led us to the livingroom.

The livingroom was rearranged slightly differently then when I moved out, but that was expected with my mom and her weird obsession with changing the livingroom around every month. We sat down and a wave of anxiety washed over me. I'm not sure why, but everyone could tell. Andy took my hand and rubbed it softly with his thumb.

"What's... wrong?" My mom said looking concerned.

"Mom.. uhmm... well you know how Andy and I planned to get married right? Well what if... like in a made up story like if we decided to..." I said starting to feel dizzy. I was having a slight panic attack. I could feel it. This is so stupid.

"Raven calm down. If what was made up? Waht are you talking about?" My mom said, "You're starting to have a panic attack. Is everything ok, are you guys ok??"

"Well... we came here to tell you that we're going to get married sooner than planned." Andy said with softness in his voice as he smiled, "Way sooner."

"Like two weeks." I said nervously.

"Aw shit, I'm going to have to go to a wedding???." Daniel shouted from the kitchen. He came up to us and patted Andy on the back, "Fuck now I'm going to have to rent a tux."

"Oh.." My mom said looking confused, like she didn't know what a wedding was, like we were just talking jibberish.

"Well... that's great you two. I-I mean just... wow. Congratulations, that's wonderful!" She said and started crying. She sat next to me and hugged me tightly.

"Mom... can't.. breathe.." I said and laughed lightly. I looked at her and she was crying, but not really like Andy's mom was. She seemed kind of sad. "Mom... what's wrong??" I said and frowned.

"No no, I really am so happy for you both... it's just... my baby is just growing up so fast and I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself." She said clearly upset.

"Aw mom..." I said and hugged her for a few minutes with Andy just sitting next to us awkwardly.

"Come here son." My mom  said to Andy and pulled him into the big hug, "Welcome to the family."

"Group hug!" Daniel said and jumped into the hug too. My stupid family haha.

(I know it's an extremely short chapter. I'm sorry it's been so long. I'm just not into Black Veil Brides like I used to be and it feels like my heart isn't fully into it. I'm trying to finish this story and then I won't be back on this account. I'm going to be making another account with other stories I'll be working on and it would be awesome if you guys would check out my other stuff on that account whenever I get to making it. When I get it made, I'll put it in my bio of this account. I'll be posting original stories with original characters and maybe some Supernatural fanfic's. I'm so terribly sorry loves. I'm trying my best to finish this story. I know it has been a REALLY REALLY long time...)