Chapter 22- Climbing Up Houses

"we need to make a plan though" i said.

"how high is your window from the ground?" andy asked.

I walked over to it and looked down.

"its pretty far..." i said and frowned.

Andy walked up behind me and looked out the window too.

"i might be able to climb it..." andy said and he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"maybe we can find another way... I dont want to chance you falling" i said and put my hands on his arms and turned my head to look at him.

"we'll figure it out." he said and smiled softly.

I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

I looked into his eyes and smiled.

I opened my mouth to say 'i love you' but before i could say it his lips were against mine.

They moved in sync with each other. I swear, its like they were puzzle pieces that finally found their fit.

We slowly made our way to my bed and layed down.

I knew it wasnt going to lead to anything sexual because there was so many people in the house, but it was still fun (;

I pulled out my ipod and we both put an earphone in. I gave it to andy to pick whatever song he wanted.

He put it on random and "Theres No Sympathy For The Dead" by ETF started playing.

We got under my blankets and i cuddled against him.

"i love you" andy said and yawned.

"i love you too." i said and also yawned.

That was the last thing i remembered before falling asleep.

-andys pov-

"we need to make a plan though" raven said.

"how high is your window from the ground?" i asked.

Maybe i can climb up or something.

She walked over to it and looked down.

"its pretty far..." she said and frowned.

I walked up behind her and looked out the window too.

It was pretty high.

"i might be able to climb it..." i said as i wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder.

Her hair smelled like vanilla and lavender....

"maybe we can find another way... I dont want to chance you falling" she said and put her hands on my arms and turned her head to look at me.

"we'll figure it out." i said and smiled softly.

She turned around and put her arms around my neck.

She looked into my eyes and smiled.

I wish nobody was here besides raven and i >.>

she opened her mouth to say something, but before she could say anything, my lips were against hers.

They both moved so perfectly together.

We slowly made our way to her bed and layed down.

Man i REALLY wish nobody else was here...

She pulled out her ipod and we both put an earphone in. She gave it to me to pick whatever song i wanted.

I just put it on random and "Theres No Sympathy For The Dead" by ETF started playing.