Chapter 31- Up All Night!

“GUYS!” I hear Danielle yell, a few meters ahead of us.
“WHAT?” I yell back, we’d been running for about half an hour, and we were running, very, very late.
“I found it!” she yells and we all sprint up to her.
There in front of her was a club called ‘Up All Night.’ We’d found it.
“YAY!” we all yell, smothering her in a huge hug.
“Lets get in!” says Alexis.
“Yeah, we don’t want to be any later!” says Sarah.
We run up the steps and the guard at the front of the club lets us in.
“Wow.” I gasp, once we’re inside.
It’s amazing, there are coloured lights everywhere and a huge dance floor, that the other six girls are on, dancing along to Radioactive by Rita Ora.
“SHAUNA, DANIELLE, ALEXIS, and is that ohmigosh it is SARAH! Where were you guys?” yells Amy coming over to us.
‘“Well, long story, Alessandra put dye in Sarah's shampoo and we helped her get ready, when we were done we were an hour late and the ride was gone, so we had to run here.” I explain.
“Well at least you are here!” she says, and gives me a huge hug.
“Oh and Sarah, you look hot blonde!” she says and Sarah laughs.
“Hey Hannah!” I say, dancing over to her.
“Oh hey! Look who’s here!” she says, pointing to all the random guys in the club with us.
“Ohmigosh, TOM!” I yell, and run into the arms of my dance partner.
“Shauna, wow, you’ve gotten far!” he says as we sway in time to the beat.
“Thanks!” I say, as he twirls me around.
Just then the club doors open again and fifty people rush in.
“Holy carrot!” I say to Tom as I look at all of them.
It’s all the eliminated tributes.
“Shauna!” says Ashley, coming over to give me a hug.
“How are you Ash?” I ask.
“Fine, it sucked that I didn’t get into the third round, but I know you’ll win! So it’s just as good!” she says and gives me a hug.
Then I turn to see a couple in next to us.
“TYLER, CAYLA, STOP THE PDA!!!” I yell at them and they jump.
“Hey Shauna!” says Tyler, breaking apart from Cayla to give me a hug.
“Hey Tyler, how are you?” I ask.
“Good, a little sleepy, but good.” He says happily.
“Aww, don’t worry, I’m sleepy too!” I laugh.
Just then we hear a cheer go up around the club and I see a familiar face come up on the clubs stage.
“Hello tributes!” Cher Lloyd yells. “Good luck for tonight, I’m gonna perform a few songs for you!”
“Yay!” I yell.
“Ok this is called Grow Up!” she says, and launches into a catchy tune.
After dancing for a few songs I get a little thirsty, “I’m heading over to the bar.” I say to Tyler and walk over to order a drink.
“I’ll have a sparkling pink grapefruit juice thanks!” I say and the bartender hands me a pretty pink drink.
Yum.
“Well, well, well, look who it is.” I mutter, as I take a seat next to Alessandra at the bar.
“Hey there, enjoy your walk?” she asks and I scowl at her.
“Why did you do that to Sarah?” I ask.
“Me, do something to Sarah?!” she gasps, and I get a strong urge to slap her.
“I don’t know how you’ve even made it this far!” I say.
“Maybe it’s because Zayn likes me!” she replies.
“As if! Well Sarah still looks awesome with blonde hair, so I guess your plan backfired.” I tell her and she glares at me.
“You should be happy I didn’t put something else in that bottle, otherwise she wouldn’t have any hair!” she says.
“Thats horrible!” I yell.
“See you Shauna! I’m going to hit the dance floor!” she says, leaving me alone at the bar.
“Hey there.” Says a soft voice and I see Hannah take a seat next to me.
“Hey, can you believe it, one of us is going to win tonight.” I say to her.
“I know, I’m so nervous.” She says.
“Don’t be, you are going to win!” I say to her.
“How do you know?” she asks.
“Because you are pretty, and nice and smart and-”
“Shauna, so are you, and I think that Niall likes you more than me.” She says, cutting me off.
“How do you know?” I ask, copying her.
“I just do.” She says, smiling.
“Would you like a drink miss?” asks the bartender.
“What she’s having.” Hannah says, pointing to me.
“Can you believe how far we’ve come?” she asks.
“Nope, I remember the morning of the reaping, when I wen’t swimming with Gail.” I tell her.
“What was I doing that morning? Oh right, dancing, cause thats all I do!” Hannah says, laughing.
“No you don’t!” I say.
“Hey, this is my favorite Cher Lloyd song! Let’s rock this dance floor!” Hannah, says grabbing my hand, as Cher begins to sing along to Swagger Jagger.
“GET ON THE FLOOR!” Hannah and I yell as we do some random dance moves, which must be hard for Hannah, since she’s actually good at dancing.
“Go Shauna, go Hannah!” the rest of the tributes and our dance partners chant, clapping to the beat as they form a circle around the two of us.
“WOOO!” I yell, doing a Louis thrust.
Lol, I am so good at that move.
Then Hannah and I do the inbetweeners dance, and finish with the new dance move from LWWY which looks like you are rowing a boat or something.
Whatever, it’s cool.
Once the song is over everyone is cheering for us, but then the cheers get louder as Cher leaves the stage and five familiar faces appear on it.
“It’s all come down to this.” I mumble.
I just hope I’ve got that One Thing.

A/N

ok, heres the deal, in the next chapter, it's the last (apart from the long epilouge OF COURSE!! (so there are like two chappies left! :D) you will find out the winners!!!

1) i can put the chapter up now, and the epilouge up tomorrow....

2) or i can post both tomorrow @ the same time! :D

what do you want????

eeeek, this is coming to an end! SO SAD.

hope you all had a great/or are having a great day! xxxx