Chapter 4.- Makeover Time! And Pushing Random Elevator Buttons.

“Ooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! Holy mother of peri peri chicken!!!” I yell, teeth clenched, as beauticians wax every hair off my body.

It's more painful than I thought.

In the compartment next to me, I can hear Sarah moan as they thread her eyebrows.

Well, today didn’t start off as good as I thought it would.

I thought we’d just get up at 10 in the morning and then have breakfast and get a massage or something. I was preparing for that ‘spa day’ type of thing, give me the seaweed wrap and hot rocks massage any day compared to this pain.

How wrong was I.

It was about 5am this morning and I was sleeping peacefully, when someone tipped a bucket of ice cold water on me.

Then they took me -covered in icy cold water- to a remake room on the train and started to do the randomest things to me.

Luckily they just finished the waxing but I feel sore all over.

I decide to get up and look at myself in the mirror as the beauticians get ready to do my hair or something.

But when I look in the mirror I scream.

I look like a freshly plucked chicken.

“You've got to be kidding me.” I mutter, staring at my smooth, bright red skin.

At least it’s hair free, focus on the good things Shauna.

Stay positive.

Just then one of the stylists rushes over to see why I was screaming.

“Don't worry sweetie! It will calm down, and a tan will fix everything!” She reassures me, trying to calm me down.

“I hope so.” I mumble, sitting back down on the bed.

“Ok it’s time for your hair!” A male stylist chirps, as he pulls up a bright red chair for me to sit on.

I plop down on it and he puts one of those hairdressing towels around my neck.

“Get ready to be transformed, you innocent little goose! Watch as we turn you into a swan!” He says exuberantly, setting up a group of tools on a table beside him.

Enthusiastic, I like it.

I turn to the man, “What do you mean?”

He picks up a bowl with some random brown stuff in it, probably his lunch or something. 

I've never really had anything done to my hair apart from a trim here and there, and I hope thats all he will do today.

“Uh excuse me? I asked you something! Am I getting a trim or wha-” I begin to ask.

And thats when he puts the brown stuff into my hair.

“Oh my god.” I say, staring at myself in the mirror.

I'm still not sure if the person staring back at me in the mirror is myself.

I have light brown hair and I just look normal.

But the person staring back at me has beautiful chocolate brown hair with a few hazel highlights and lowlights, huge eyes, and slightly tanned skin.

If thats me, well, I guess I look like a freaking goddess.

Goodbye Shauna the innocent little goose, hello sexy swan Shauna!

I start to check myself out in the mirror, excessively excited by my newfound hotness, when someone appears in the doorway.