Chapter 24- First In First Served!

“You done?” I ask, slipping on my red heels.
“Yup!” Hannah says, putting her sparkly heels on and chucking her converse in a bag.
“Let’s go then!” I shout, and the two of us dash the last few meters to the front of the arena where the concert was going to be held.
And those last few meters were hard in heels!
“Hi!” I say breathlessly as Hannah and I dash up to the entry point to the arena where a guard is standing.
“Hello ladies, now let’s see if you’ve got all the items.” He says, and pulls out a checklist.
“Four leaf clover?” he asks, I dig into the bag and open the jewelry box and pull out the four leaf clover which we had put in there earlier.
“Two diamond necklaces?” he asks, and I show him them inside the box.
“White ballet shoes?” he asks, and I pull out the pair.
“Green ring from pool?” he asks, and I pull that out too.
“And last but now least, two girls dressed beautifully.” He says and looks up at as.
“You both look stunning, in you go, you’ll be happy to know that you are the first to arrive! Well done on getting through to round three, but for now, enjoy your night!” the guard says happily.
“Oh and one last thing.” He adds, and reopens the jewelry box. “You should wear these, thats what they are for.” He tells us, and hands us each one of the diamond necklaces which we take turns to secure around each others necks.
“Thank you so much!” I say as he holds the door open for the two of us.
Then we’re in the arena.
“First in first severed!” yells Hannah sprinting up to snag us two seats in the middle of the front row.
“Wow, it’s amazing! We’re the first team! THE FIRST FREAKING TEAM THROUGH!” I yell, feeling like I’m the luckiest girl in the world.
“Eek! I’m so happy, thanks so much Shauna! It’s been great working with you today!” Hannah says and we share a hug.
“We have this huge arena to ourselves! What should we do?” I ask, as we wait for the other teams to get here, it was only six-thirty.
“Shall we go on the stage?” asks Hannah, placing our other bags full with our togs and converse on our seats so that no one else would take them.
“Yes!” I yell, and the two of us dash up the temporary steps on the side.
“Hmm...what shall we sing for you tonight?” I ask, laughing as I look out at the empty seats.
“Oh, did you say you wanted to hear What Makes You Beautiful?” yells Hannah, playing along.
“Ok then, hit it!” I yell, to the imaginary band.
“YOU’RE INSECURE, DON’T KNOW WHAT FOR!” Hannah yells, doing Liam’s part.
“EVERYONE ELSE IN THE ROOM CAN SEE IT, EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOU!” I yell, completely out of tune, but who cares! We have the whole arena to ourselves right now...I think.
“YOU DON’T KNOW-O-O YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL!” Hannah and I yell together in the chorus.
“THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!” we sing, and then we do a funny pose at the end.
“Thank you, thank you!” Hannah and I say to the crowd, hearing imaginary clapping, wait, that clapping was real....
“HELLO?” I yell, looking around the stage.
“Nice singing!” we hear an Irish voice say, before five guys run out onto the stage.
Hannah and I just gawk, because in our presence were the one and only One Direction.
“Hey!” I say, regaining my composure.
“Hey guys, well done on getting here first!” says Louis cheerfully, as the five of them come over to greet us.
“Wow, I can’t believe we actually get to meet you guys!” Hannah says.
“Well, you may end up marrying one of us, so you’re going to have to meet us someday right?” laughs Liam.
“I guess.” Says Hannah happily.
“You guys look stunning!” says Niall, giving Hannah and I a hug.
“Thanks!” we grin.
“So what was all that about getting a text from Paul?” asks Zayn.
“Look.” I say, and bring up the text on my iPhone for the five of them to see.
“What!?” says Harry as he reads, and all the boys look really annoyed.
“Do you think any other competitors got this text?” Liam asks.
“No idea.” I reply, getting worried for all the other teams.
“I’ll send out a text to all of them now,” says Liam running off the stage.
“Well, we’ve got to get ready for the concert now!” says Louis, and him Zayn and Harry dash off the stage too.
Then it’s just me Hannah and Niall.
“So, did you guys have fun today?” he asks both of us.
“Yes! The challenges’ were fun, but that pool one was hard!” says Hannah.
“Yeah, that one did look hard!” he agrees.
“Well, you guys both look amazing, I’m really happy you’ve made it though to the next round, you both seem really nice.” Niall says and Hannah and I both blush a little.
“Ok, I’ve got to go and get ready now too! Have fun at the concert!” he says, and gives us each another hug before walking off the stage again.
Hannah and I get off the stage and head back to our seats, but just then we hear a squeal.
“SHAUNA, HANNAH!” Hannah and I turn and two girls smash into us, once we compose ourselves, I squeal. “AMY, KENZIE!” and give them a hug.
“I can’t believe we’re though!” Kenzie says.
“I know! I wonder who else is through!” I say excitedly, just as two more squeals ring out through the arena.
“Sarah!” I yell, and give her a big hug.
“Amy, Shauna! You’re through too! Oh, this is my partner Akanksha!” she says and points to the beautiful girl next to her, who had tanned skin and long black hair and was wearing a pretty black dress.
“Nice to meet you!” I say and give her a hug.
“Same to you, well done on getting through!” she says.
I liked Akanksha, she seemed really sweet.
“Guys!” I hear a familiar voice yell out and I turn to see Azure dashing down to us.
“Ohmigosh!” I squeal and give her a hug as well, then I see the familiar face of a girl with a pixie cut behind her.
“Paige!” I say and reach out to give her a hug too.
“Shauna! Well done Lyrics buddy!” she laughs.
“Phew!” I hear someone yell, and see Danielle and her partner enter the room.
“Danielle!” squeals Sarah, running over to give her a hug, they must have become friends in the arena.
“Cayla!” squeals Amy, running over to hug the other girl, they must have been friends too.
“Wow, theres only five places left.” I say to Hannah.
“Yeah, I wonder who the other two teams will be, and then I wonder who the wild card will be.” She says.
Just then we hear a voice over the loudspeaker.
“Hey guys, just to let you know, there will be no more teams coming in, instead the other twenty contestants names will be put in a wild card draw, and one will be let in for each boy, so that we have an even number of competitors for each boy in the next round.” The voice says.
“Wow, I wonder who the final five are going to be.” I say, and the ten of us that are already through chat whilst we wait.
A few minutes later we hear the door open and the first wild card comes through.
“Alexis!” one of the girls shouts, as they dash over to the girl that just came through the doors.
“Miranda!” Paige squeals and rises over to hug the next girl who comes through the doors, the girl who was getting extensions in training.
“Ellie!” another girl yells, as the next girl enters the room.
“Only two left to get through.” I mumble.
Who was going to get through for Niall! Serena? Aly? Abby? Tyler?
But just then a familiar face pops round the door and I dash over to give them a huge hug.
“Tyler! You made it!” I say.
“Yup, miss me?” he asks.
“Nah!” I laugh.
But just as I though everything was going to get better, it got worse.
The last tribute through walks through the doors, her long brown hair pinned up into a bun.
The last tribute through was.
Alessandra.

A/N

well...hey guys!!!

sorry i haven't been on in a while! i'l try to post again tomorrow too!!

so how are you all??? :O

who's looking forward to seeing one direction at the i-tunes fest??? i am!

what do you think is going to happen in round 3???

xxxxx love you all! 1dream41d

(don't forget to comment/vote/fan! love you all!)