Reasonably Important Extra Added THG Chapter.

Well...

I bet none of you expected to see another post on this novel again.

But I feel like I have to.

You see, ever since wattpad has started the whole comment on sections of the chapter you highlight thing. The Husband Games has recived hundreds of new comments.

But many of them are questions, and assumptions, that I feel like I need to address to all of you lovely fans that have finished reading the novel.

So basically, I want to created a Husband Games, FAQ just to clear up a few things for you all!

Like, who characters are based on, and what happens to the districts every year when there is a new person to compete for...along with other things, like a sequel and just the questions you all love to ask!

You can ask me absolutely anything, something you've been curious about in the novel, or something you'd like to know more about, or even something about me! After all, I did write THG almost two years ago, so my writing has come a long way since then! 

So you all have until about friday the 4th of April to comment with your questions, and I shall post all the answers up on monday next week!

So get questioning, this is your one chance to find out everything and anything you've wanted to know!

xxx Andrea (1dream41d)

instagram ~ @1dream41d

twitter ~ @1dream41d

(Oh and thanks for the lovely support, it's always greatly appreciated by me!!)