Chapter 20- Clothes, Shoes, Diamond rings...

• Dedicated to Niall Horan, Happy 19th :D xx

A/N

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER!!! luv you!!!

here's a special Niall's 19th birthday dedicated chapter for all of you!

HI GUYS!!

see the song- well lyric vid on the side of this? push play when it tells you to in this chapter!!

AND SING ALONG!!! :D

hope you are all having a lovely day/night, xxxxx

enjoy.

"Whats the time?" Hannah asks as we walk along the streets of 1derland trying to find a mall or someplace where we can find clothes, shoes and diamond rings. 

"Uh.. nine thirty, we've only been in here for an hour and a half, and we're already on challenge number two!" I say excitedly. 

"We're a good team!" Hannah says, and we hi five each other. 

We continue walking, and a few minutes later I spot a team up ahead and one of the members has familiar chestnut brown hair... 

"Look! It's Amy!" I say to Hannah, and drag her across the street, over to where Amy and her partner are. 

"HI!" I yell as we near the two of them. 

"HI SHAUNA!" Amy yells back, equally loud. 

I let go of Hannah's hand as we reach them and smash into Amy and give her a massive hug. 

"How are you?" I ask as we pull apart from the hug. 

"Great! Oh this is my partner Kenzie from district D!" she says, introducing me to the gorgeous girl with dark brown hair next to her. 

"Wait, I thought there was a Kenzie from district O too..." I mumble. 

"There is!" Kenzie replies. "But sadly she didn't find a carrot, so I'm the only Kenzie left!" 

"Oh." I say then I add, "Hey, I remember you! From the spa in your districts room!"  

"Yeah! I remember you too, and your escort lady had to drag you out!" Kenzie giggles. 

"Oh, so thats what happened." Says Amy and Hannah giggles. 

"So have you found your first item?" I ask. 

"Yup! What about you guys?" Kenzie answers. 

"Yes! And now we're on a search for a mall in here!" Hannah says, shooting them a charming smile. 

"Oh! We passed a mall a few blocks back!" says Amy pointing in the direction they just came from. 

"Thanks! Anything you guys need to look for?" I ask. 

"Oh, we're looking for the *Louis Apartment*" Says Kenzie. 

"Well...we've passed a William street and a Tomlinson street so your heading in the right direction!" I tell them. 

Seems like we're talking a lot about directions here. 

"We'd better get going now guys!" Hannah says, and we all hug each other and wish each other good luck before heading our separate ways. 

"You know what..." I say to Hannah as we walk in the direction of where Amy and Kenzie said the mall was. 

"What?" she asks curiously. 

"This reminds me of a treasure hunt or something, sorta like orienteering." I mumble. 

"Yeah it does!" she agrees.