Chapter 29- It's Time To Get Up In The Morning...

A/N

SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPPIE HAVING NO SPACES BEFORE!! (silly computer :O) and now the spaces are BIG! ugh!!! 'll fix it soon! xxxx

hey guys!!! hope you are all having a FABULOUIS day! the weather where i am is not very BRILLIAM and i had a maths and an english test today, they weren't very EXTRAORDINHARRYILY fun (but hopefully i get a good mark :D) but you guys are AMAZAYN and PHENOMINIALL and thats all that matters, and i hope you all had a better day then me!:D

“Today is the day! Today is the day!” Danielle sings as she leans over my bed, trying to get me up.

“It’s time to get up in the morning....we’ve got some er...cereal for you!” Alexis sings.

“We walked to the cupboard to get it, so you’d better get up and eat it...” Danielle adds.

“Come on Shauna....cause...” They both sing.

“IT’S TIME TO GET UP! COME ON GET UP!” they yell, and jump up and down on my bed.

“Ahh, the One Direction wakeup song, nice one guys.” I mumble, covering my head with my pillow. “Girl, get up! You might have Niall this evening, don’t you want to know?!” says Danielle.

“Oh, and we also got One Direction Mail, and we don’t wan to open it until you are up!” says Alexis. “Ok coming!” I say, trying to get out of bed, but I fail and end up in a pile of sheets on the floor.

“A little help?” I ask, and Danielle gives me a hand and pulls me up. “Lets read this!” says Alexis excitedly.

“Yay!” I say, feeling awake. Alexis rushes over to the table and grabs the card off it and begins to read it out.  

Hey guys! Today is the final day of the competition, well done on getting here! Now we guess you all want to know what the final challenge is? This morning you are going to get the opportunity to chat with the five members of One Direction, so that they can get to know you better, and see if you’d be good for their friend, or themselves, if you are competing for them. And then at two o’clock the ten of you will get to go to a club and have fun whilst the boys get together and figure out who will be best for them. Good Luck Girls, and may the carrots be ever in your flavor. xx 1DHQ  

This is it, this is the final day to make a good impression, this is the final day I have to prove that I would be good for Niall.

“This is so scary!” Alexis says, as we get changed for the chats.

“I can’t believe it’s all come down to this.” Danielle sighs.

“I know right!” I say, slipping on some high waisted shorts and pulling a green singlet over my head. After brushing my teeth for the tenth time, the three of us are ready to head up to the top floor of the hotel for the chats, Danielle and Alexis are dressed identically to me, except with orange singlets.

“I can see we must be doing the chats in two groups.” I say, when we reach the top floor to find the only other girls there are Alessandra and Amy.

“Hey.” I say, and Danielle, Alexis and I take a seat on the counch with them.

“Hey guys, we’re just waiting for the boys to get here.” Says Amy, and I smile at her.

“How are you Alessandra?” asks Danielle sweetly.

“Fine thanks, because I know I’m going to win this evening.” She replies.

“How do you know?” asks Alexis.

“I just do.” Alessandra smirks.

And thats when I know she’s got something up her sleeve.