EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!! :O -Read and find out ;)

GUYS.

HAVE YOU MISSED ME?

IT'S BEEN LIKE, MONTHS.

WOW.

SOOOO, I GUESS YOU ARE WONDERING WHY I'VE POSTED YET AGAIN.

WELL, I HAVE EXCITING NEWS.

Lets begin....

1) The Husband Games needs a trailer!!! :) So.... I'm running a competition (it will close on the 16th of April (thats in about two weeks time!!)

Please enter!!! All you need to do is either use the summary of The Husband Games, OR make up an awesome (and much cooler summary) of your own!!!

Creativity is key! ;)

Just create your amazing trailer, upload it to youtube, and send me the link before the 16th!!!

Now, some more motivation: WINNER WILL RECIEVE:

A FAN FROM ME!

THEIR TRAILER WILL BE THE OFFICIAL HUSBAND GAMES TRAILER

ANYTHING THEY WANT: VIRTUAL CUPCAKES, CHAPTERS OF ANY OF MY BOOKS DEDICATED TO THEM...I DON'T KNOW, YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE!

So, hopefully thoes prizes are good enough :)

NOW, for the reason you came here.

I can't say much, but on the 9th of April, it will be 9months since I've joined wattpad, and since THG began.

So, to celabrate, I'm doing (in true Adventurous Adventures of One Direction style)

A NINE MONTHS LATER CHAPTER.

-Shauna is BACK! Kevin the llama has a girlfriend (you'll never guess her name ;) Everyone is happily married... all your fave characters will be back.

BUT here's the question for you...

What would YOU like to happen in this chapter? Comment below, and I will use ALL of your ideas to create a celebratory NINE MONTHS LATER CHAPTER!!!!!

So, do you want Alessandra to come back? Want them all to get pet llamas?

I don't know! So thats where you come in!!!!!!!!!

So.... I'll see you all in a few days, when I post the new chapter!

So get onto the trailer making!! (msg me with any questions)

And comment below!!!! BECAUSE HOW ELSE AM I GOING TO WRITE THIS AWESOME CHAPTER WITHOUT ALL OF YOUR AWESOME IDEAS????

If you've ever thought something should happen to the characters, or have a funny/amazing idea of what their lives are like nine months later, put your thoughts below!!!!

Love you all, I hope you are all s excited as I am!!!! :)

xxxx 1dream41d