Chapter 19- Paul, Niall and other stuff.

A/N here you go guys!!! we're in the second arena!! xxx enjoy!

“My life is complete.” I sigh, as I walk slowly off my plate and over to where a man is standing on a podium in front of a few one direction shops, a few tributes have already reached him and as I near the group I ask myself, “Is that Paul?”
When I get closer my eyes confirm my question, it is in fact the one and only Paul.
Soon enough all thirty of us are gathered around the podium and he clears his throat and then begins to speak.
“Well done on getting through to the second challenge, so I guess I get the honor of telling you what the next one is.” he says and I quietly fangirl to myself, Paul is like, so close to the boys, he’s just totally awesome.
“First I’d like you to all get into five groups based on the colour of your shoes.” He instructs.
“Green, for Niall, Orange for Harry, Purple for Liam, Red for Louis and Blue for Zayn.” He explains as I head over to stand with four other girls and Tyler, so there are six tributes in each group.
“Now I’d like you to partner up with someone from that group, we should have three teams of two for each One Direction member.” He says, and I look at the people in my group.
There’s the pretty girl with dark brown hair from district O called Serena, there’s a cute girl who’s called Aly from district I that I’ve never met before, there’s Abby from district C who’s smiling sweetly, there’s the amazing dancer from District I2 who I met at lyric’s in training called Hannah and she looks stunning as per usual, and then there’s Tyler.
“Uhm... who want’s to go with who?” I ask.
“I’ll go with Abby.” Offer’s Aly sweetly, coming to stand next to her.
I turn to look at Tyler, wondering if we should pair up again, when Hannah says “I’ll go with Shauna.”
I turn to look at her and raise my eyebrows. “You, want to go with, me?!” I ask.
“Of course! You were so nice when we talked in training!” she replies.
“Ok then! Don’t complain if I get annoying though!” I say to her.
And then that leaves Serena and Tyler.
“Ahh, Serena and Tyler sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G!” I sing, and the six of us crack up.
Just then Paul’s voice comes over the microphone again.
“Ok, it seems that you are all partnered up now, so can one person from each pair come over to me and collect a phone.” He says.
“I’ll go!” I say to Hannah and dash over to the podium, wanting to get closer to Paul.
“Here’s your phone.” He says, handing me a fancy iPhone.
“Thanks!” I say, grinning up at him, then I add “Paul, you are amazing, I just wanted to let you know that, and you also do your job very well.”
He smiles down at me. “Aww, thats very sweet of you, thanks.”
Then I quickly dash off so I can fangirl away from him.
“Eeeek!” I squeal to Hannah as I race back with the phone.
“Whats up Shauna?” she asks.
“Paul spoke to me! This is like amazing!” I reply, and she sighs at me.
“Oh Shauna, what are we going to do with you?” she jokes.
“Nothing I hope!”
Then we are interrupted by Paul’s voice as he gives us what I think are the last instructions.
“Ok tributes, you are now all in teams and you all have your phones, in a few seconds you will get a text from the boy you are competing for, and it will be a clue to what you have to do next, all the teams clues and challenges are different so you can’t follow one another and cheat! Each team will need to find five item’s and then will have to be at the big arena at eight o’clock tonight- which gives you all twelve hours. The first seven teams to get to the arena with all five correct items get to go inside and watch an exclusive One Direction concert and will be through to round three, the other eight teams will be eliminated.” He says.
“But aren’t there supposed to be fifteen people through to round three? Not fourteen?” a girl yells.
“Ahh, yes, well after this challenge, the eight teams that haven’t made it through will be put in a wildcard draw, and the name that gets drawn out of the hat will get to go through to round three.” He explains.
“Hannah, we have to be one of the first seven teams with everything correct through!” I whisper to her, and she nods.
“Don’t worry Shauna, we’re both fast, and we both have fangirl brains, we can do this.”

Just then the iPhone in my hand goes off, and I can hear fourteen others going off at the same time.
It’s like a scene from gossip girl, when she sends out a blast, or pretty little liars, when all four girls get a text from A.
“This is totally like gossip girl!” says Hannah, speaking my thoughts.
“I know right! And we even have a Serena here!” I laugh looking at Serena and Tyler who smile at us.
“Shall we read the text then?” I ask, and Hannah nods.

1 new message.
Hey there!
Well done on getting up to arena two! I’d like to rant on and stuff, but I guess I have to give you the first clue, oh! And one more thing, all the clues are song lyrics...
*And as I walk up to your door...my head turns to face the floor.*
Good luck guys!
xx Nialler.

“What?” I mumble, staring at the phone.
“Weird!” Hannah adds.
Just then we hear Paul.
“Ok, on your marks, get set, GO!” he yells.
And loads of teams begin to sprint off.
Hannah and I just stare at the message, trying to decode it.
“Well, we need to find a door.” She says.
“Too right, but how? There must be loads of doors around here.” I reply.
“Well...this is 1derland, so there must be an apartment called ‘Niall’s place’ or something round here.” She mutters.
“Good idea! Let’s get searching then!”
And then we dash off down the streets.
As I run I can see many adorable street signs, like *Tomlinson street* and *Moments street*
“I wonder what street Niall would live on!” I say to Hannah as we pause to take a break and get our bearings.
“Probably a street to do with food, or Ireland, don’t you think?” she says her long platinum blond hair blowing in the light breeze.
“Good thinking. Now where would we find a...” I start, but then I see it. *James Street.*
“Look!” I squeal pointing to the sign, Hannah stares at it for a few seconds, trying to figure out what got me so excited about it, and why they’d even have a *James Street* in this place.
“Oh! Niall and Liam’s middle name right?” she says turning to me, and I nod once.
“You think the Niall apartment will be on this street?” she asks.
“It’s worth a shot, and only Directioners would know his middle name, so it’s a street no one would think of when looking for the apartment.” I state and she smiles at me.
“Lets get going then! We have no time to waste!” she replies and we dash off down the quaint cobblestone street, past the manicured trees, and picturesque hedges, our hair flying out behind us.
“Now what?” I mumble as the two of us walk, looking at all the houses, trying to find one that has the ‘Niall’ feel to it.
“I don’t know Shauna, I guess we should just listen to our heart, whichever apartment it takes us to must be the one.” She says sweetly.
“That is adorable. Why are you so cute?” I ask her and she smiles sheepishly.
“Am I? Thanks!” she says cheerfully as we continue looking around the street.
I can now see why we are all wearing sundresses, it’s so warm in this arena, even when we are walking in the dappled shade of the trees on the sidewalk.
“Isn’t it amazing being in here? When i met you at lyrics in training I never knew we’d both be here!” she says, smiling as we walk.
Then she does a round off in the middle of the sidewalk and I gasp.
“What was that for?” I ask, amazed at her skills.
“I’m just so happy! Sorry, sometimes I do things like that!” she replies and then stuns me by doing a triple backflip.
“Damn, you are amazing!” I gasp clapping again.
“Aww, thanks!” she says and strides over to me to give me a hug.
“Hey, I have an idea!” I say as we hug.
“What is it?” she asks.
“Well, you should go stand in the middle of the street and do one of those really fast spins where you stand on one leg, and which ever apartment you are pointing to when you finish  will be the apartment we go check out!” I announce.
“Uh..ok?! Seems fun!” she says and then runs into the middle of the street.
“Ready, set, spin!” I yell cheerfully and she begins to turn, ending up looking blurred because of how fast she’s spinning.
About fifteen-seconds later she comes to a slow stop pointing to a cute apartment a few meters away.
“Lets check out this door!” she says and we sprint up to the front of the apartment.
-----
“Wow.” I gasp as we walk up the steps to the front door of a fancy looking apartment. The door is wooden and polished beautifully with a mat resting underneath it that says *Apartment Sweet Apartment*
“Ok.” I mutter as we stand in front of the door wondering what to do next.
“And as I walk up to your door...” Hannah sings, “My head turns to face the floor...”
We both look down at the same time.
I crouch down and slowly lift up the mat.
“First time lucky!” squeals Hannah excitedly as we see the item underneath.
It’s a four leaf clover.
“I wonder if it’s the actual item we had to find.” I ask, not so sure.
But just then the phone goes off in my pocket, confirming my suspicions.
“Ohh! The next clue thingy!” Hannah says, peering over my shoulder as I stand up, yanking the phone out of my dress pocket.

1 mew message
Hey Shauna and Hannah (yup, they told me all the teams names now, yay!)
Well done on finding the first item!
Hope you guys are happy and full - it’s never good to be hungry! :D
So here’s your next clue:
*I would find lots of things...clothes, shoes, diamond rings.*
Good luck girls!
xx Nialler

“Aww, how adorable.” sighs Hannah as I bend down to pocket the four leaf clover.
“Well, clothes, shoes, diamond rings..” I start.
“We both know what that means!” Hannah says.
Time to go shopping!

A/N

hope you liked it guys!!!

oh...wonder what they are going to have to do for the next challenge! so how are you all??? it's snowing outside!!! :D xxx hope you liked this chapter!!!!!!

dont forget to comment/vote and fan...

i love you guys so much and i read all the comments!!! :D you guys are the best fans EVER!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1dream41d

btw, have you checked out The Husband Games Trailer yet???

here's a link!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efetT7o9XE8