Nine Months Later

Hey guys, it’s finally here!

(Took me awhile to put all of those ideas into one chapter that still made sense! ;)

Thanks for all the amazing messages this morning, I am having some seriously great nine month celebrations today! So keep the messages coming in! And we can all celebrate together :)

Also, to Roshni, who left a comment on the last chapter, (you know who you are)

I hope you like your character ;)

So, hopefully most, if not, all of you will find your ideas within this chapter!!!!!

I hope it lives up to all of your expectations!!!!!! ;)

Comments would be awesome! And don’t forget to come and celebrate today with me!!! I’m reading everyone’s books, (send me the link to yours!) fanning awesome people with awesome messages and just having a BLAST!!!

xxxxx 1dream41d

9 months later...

I gasp, staring at my laptop screen intently, reading the words over and over again.
My mouth is like, on the floor right now.
My fists are clenched, and if my face is kept in the same expression it now has for a few minutes longer, I swear, wrinkles will appear.
Maybe frown lines.
My mouth opens and utters two words, again and again.
“The horror. The horror.”
Now, you may be wondering why I am in this position. You’d think that my life would be perfect by now.
Erm...newsflash, fairytales don’t exist. (I know, took me a good nineteen years to figure that out.)
Well, here’s the lowdown.

*TEN MINUTES EARLIER*
“See you Kevin!” I coo, leaving the paddock where my pet llama is happily munching on some fresh grass, with his happy family.
Yes, Niall and I got Kevin a girlfriend, and it wasn’t too long before bad little Kevin had created a mini Kevin with his girlfriend Pigeon.  
Yes, we called her Pigeon. What?! She looks a little like one...if thats even possible.
You don’t even wanna guess what Niall and I named their kid, much to Louis’ delight.
We called it ‘The’.
So now the whole family is called, Kevin, The, Pigeon.
Cute, right?
Anyway...I head back into the mansion and into the huge lofty lounge, tan wooden floors, white couches, huge Irish flag on a feature wall, just the way I like it.
Soon, I’m plopped in front of my laptop, checking my emails, they’re pretty boring mostly bills, fan mail, online shopping adds...
One email stands out to me.

To: Shauna Horan
From: Danielle Styles

Hey hun,
Soo, I was just checking out uh...uhm...er... One Direction fanfictions online (Don’t ask, I know you do too.), and then I found this one.

http://www.wattpad.com/et?c=euc&t=Uploaded+Story&l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wattpad.com%2F9064841-the-husband-games-one-direction-fanfiction-the

There’s not much to say...
JUST
CHECK
IT
OUT NOW!!!
Seriously, do it. And make sure no one else is in the room when you do, because I know how you rage, and you might kill one of them.

Kisses!
Dani xx

“Sure Dani...whatever...” I mutter, thinking this is just an extremely late April fools prank (Seriously, it was April fools LAST WEEK.)
Dani usually sends me strange emails anyway, like links to funny tumblrs and such, that girl has a lot of spare time even though she’s a mum to a kid and has Harry as a husband.
She does everything effortlessly, always has, always will.
So I click the link.

***
And thats how I wound up like this. Gaping at my laptop screen in shock.
I’m just about to collapse into a heap when Niall enters the lounge, whistling casually to himself as he ruffles his fake blonde locks.
I watch him in the reflection of my laptop screen as he walks past me and heads up the stairs.
“Hello?!” I yell at my usually loving husband.
“Huh? Whats up Shauna?” he yells back, stopping halfway up.
I scoff, “Your wife is having a crisis here! Think you can come and help me out?!”
Niall gives me a funny look and heads back down the stairs until he’s peering over my shoulder at my laptop screen.
“What?” Niall asks, confused, “What’s The Husband Games?”
I turn to look at his beautiful face.
“Honey, remember that strange girl that interviewed us last year? Andrea?” I question.
Niall thinks for a few seconds, “Oh, Andy?! Yeah, I remember her, is she coming to stay or something?”
I point accusingly at the screen, “That little...”
“What happened?” Niall asks, curious and confused.
“SHE FREAKING WROTE A STORY ABOUT US. NO, WAIT, A FANFICTION. I KNEW SHE WAS A SPY, I KNEW IT.”
I am fuming now.
Niall pats my head, “There there, look, it’s not that bad. See, it’s only been up there in cyberspace for nine months.”
That didn’t help, Niall.
“NINE MONTHS?! NINE MONTHS?!”
Niall looks taken aback by my reaction, “What? It’s just a fanfic, I thought you’d want to be in a fanfic.”
“NIALL. I READ THE FIRST CHAPTER. IT’S ALL OF MY THOUGHTS. IT’S SCARY, IT’S LIKE THE HOST OR SOMETHING, LIKE SHE GOT IMPLANTED INTO MY BRAIN DURING THE GAMES AND KNOWS LIKE, EVERYTHING. UGH. AND I THOUGHT MY THOUGHTS WERE PRIVATE!” I yell, hyperventilating.
“Shhh.” Niall rubs my back, “Honey, it’s ok.”
“No it isn’t.” I groan, trying to keep my breathing even.
“Oh Shauna, I’m gonna go and get you some Ben & Jerry’s, I’ll be back soon, but don’t do anything stupid when I’m gone.” Niall instructs, giving me a light peck on the lips before striding out the door.
I sigh, turning back to my laptop, heading onto the homepage of this Andrea girl, groaning as I remember I have to follow her to send her a private message.
I quickly do, and click on the ‘send private message box’ with Niall’s words echoing in the back of my head.
“Don’t do anything stupid.”
Hmmph, like hell I would, I quickly type a message and click send, grinning happily as I look at my handiwork that will be heading into this Andrea’s inbox.
Then I read the message again and bite my lip...maybe it was a little harsh.
I quickly copy the message and send an email to Danielle.
To: Danielle Styles
From: Shauna Horan

Hiya! Just read the first chapter of that book.
I AM FUMING.
IT’S SCARY.
Anyway, I sent this author a message, and now that I look at it I’m having second thoughts.
Does this look harsh to you?

OI. YOU LITTLE HOST PERSON or whatever.
IT’S SHAUNA HERE.
HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THIS?!?!?!? HOW DARE YOU.
YOU GET YOUR BUTT OVER TO THE CAPITOL NOW. AND WE WILL SEE THIS MATTER OUT IN COURT.
So there. xx Shauna Horan.

So, is that mean? I don’t think so :)
xx Shauna.

I send the email to Danielle and quickly get a reply.

To: Shauna Horan
From: Danielle Styles

SHAUNA! That’s kinda rude.
The poor girl. I really don’t think this needs to be taken to court.
You are so crazy :D
xx Dani.

I sigh, reading Dani’s words, maybe that was a little harsh. Still I want answers.
Maybe that girl has replied to my message.
I check wattpad, and find a reply.

WOW. Hi Shauna! I haven’t spoken to you since the interview!
Sure, I’ll come over, but does this really need to be taken to court? Also, can I stay at your place whilst we sort this out?
xx Andrea.

Ugh, why does she have to be so nice?

Fine. I’ll see you soon. You can stay in the guest room.
Shauna.

Then I slam my laptop lid shut and head off to have a nap. It’s been weird, lately I’ve been cranky, hungry, sleepy and stuff.
Meh, probably just the stress of looking after a llama family.
I crawl up the stairs to Niall and I’s huge double bed and crawl under the sheets, wishing that humans had a hibernation season.

***************

Meanwhile in Dreamland.
“Alessandra?” I gasp, narrowing my eyes at one of my in game enemy’s as I stand in the middle of what looks to be a giant garden.
“Hey Shauna! How are you?” Alessandra replies, giving me a genuine smile.
Creepy.
“Uh, so are you out of jail now?” I ask, eyeing her slender, flexible figure as she walks towards me, holding something in her hands that I can’t see.
“Yeah, on good behavior, I’ve decided to change, it’s for the better.” She smiles.
I raise my eyebrows, “Oh, really? Why?”
“Well, because of this,” She turns so I can see the thing she’s holding in her hands.
No, wait, person.
“YOU HAD A BABY?” I gasp, looking at the little baby in her arms.
“Yeah, isn’t she the sweetest?” Alessandra coos.
I stare at her, “Uh, sure is. But you’re so young!”
Alessandra shrugs, “So?”
“Uh, never mind.” I mutter, looking down at the ground.
But when I look back up, I don’t see Alessandra anymore.
I see the cookie monster.
Holy crap, Alessandra’s turned into the cookie monster!!!
THIS IS SCARY.
Please, please let me wake up.
I turn, and run from the cookie monster, dashing out of the park. Only to find myself up in midair.
What the?
“I’m so glad we all agreed to go skydiving!” Harry grins, as I spin and find the rest of the One Direction members and their partners in a plane with me.
WHAT?!
“I can’t believe we’re going skydiving without any parachutes!” Louis grins.
No, no, no, this can’t be happening! Safety guys!
“Shauna, you go first!” Niall grins, pushing me out of the plane.
‘EEEEKKKK!” I scream, falling through midair.
Worst. Dream. Ever.
Aren’t falling dreams the worst, because if you don’t wake up before you fall, you die or something???
MUST WAKE UP. MUST WAKE UP.
MUST-

“Shoot!!!” I gasp, waking up in a sheen of sweat, beginning to hyperventilate again.
Someone strokes the loose strands of my brown hair out of my face, “Shh, shh, Shauna, whats wrong?”
I look to my husband, engulfing him in a huge hug, “I just had the worst dream! We went skydiving without safety, Alessandra was nice and she had a BABY.”
Niall strokes my hair, “Aww, speaking of Alessandra, she’s gotten out of jail on good behavior, and she’s going to look after our llama’s for part of her community service.”
I gasp, “WHAT.”
“Don’t worry, you won’t ever have to see her if you don’t want to.” Niall mumbles.
“I don’t want her to touch my llamas!! Especially ‘The’!”
“Look, she’s only sixteen, she wont hurt them, I’ll make sure of it!”
“Alright.” I sigh, “Also, that Andrea girl’s coming to stay.”
“Cool.” Niall says, rubbing my back a little as the two of us sit in the dark.
I sigh again and snuggle back under the sheets, beginning to fall into a deep sleep again, something I’ve gotten really good at lately.
The last thing I hear is Niall saying, “Shauna, is it just me, or have you gotten really, really, fat around the tummy recently?”
I groan, rolling over, “Honey, it’s just water weight, or stress, it’ll be gone soon.”
Then I black out.

*******

BANG. BANG.
I look up from the huge meal I’ve been making in the kitchen, walking over to the heavy oak door, Niall’s busy playing the guitar in the lounge.
I quickly open the door to find three guests.
“This isn’t a hotel you know.” I mutter, before looking at the guests carefully.
I recognize Josh Devine, the drummer, his arm’s wrapped around some Indian chick, and then there’s a blonde girl as well.
The blonde girl extends her arm, “Shauna! It’s been nine months! It’s kind of funny because I was already in the Capitol catching up with my friend Roshni who is dating Josh, what a coincidence right?!”
Oh, it’s Andrea, wow, haven’t seen her in a while. And the Indian chick is called Roshni, and Josh is just here. Probably wanting to have a free meal or something.
“Yeah, it so is.” I groan, forcing a smile. Wow, I really am cranky today.
“Cool, so can I put my bags in the guest room?” Andrea asks, and I nod as she skips up the stairs with a bounce in her step.
I look to Josh and the Indian chick who I should probably call Roshni.
“You guys head into the dining room, I’m just making lunch, I just need to go and take my pregnancy pills.”
The two of them look at me, “You’re pregnant? Congrats!”
I scoff, “No! Why does everyone come to that assumption! My doctor just gave them to me because of my high stress levels and stuff. Also with the fact that I’ve been throwing up and stuff a lot.”
Roshni gives me a look, “Shauna, I think you are pregnant.”
Who does this Indian chick think she is to just come waltzing in here and telling me I’m pregnant.
“I’M NOT PREGNANT. Now, lets have lunch, and then I have to head out to a child naming class with Azure.”  
Roshni chuckles slightly and heads into the dining room whilst Josh heads over to say hi to Niall.
Soon the five of us are busy munching away on the delicious wraps I created with my awesome cooking skills.
“Wow, Shauna, you are an amazing cook!” Andy gushes as she takes a bite out of her wrap, her blonde hair up in a loose bun, wearing a brick orange top and dark blue jeans.
“Flattery isn’t going to help Andy, now lets get down to business.” I mutter, eyeing Andy from across the table.
“Sure.” Andy replies.
“So, why did you write a fanfiction about The Husband Games? I’m so confused. I wrote a diary about it and was going to post it up, but I never did, but how did you manage to get it, word for word?”
Andy chuckles, “I see you didn’t read the last chapter, Shauna, it IS your diary! Remember, we met at a party last year a few days after the wedding, I think you may have been a little drunk, but you had your diary there, and you gave it to me, and told me to put it up online. So I did.”
Oh. This is why I shouldn’t get drunk.
“I did?” I ask, trying to remember that night, nine months ago...
“Yeah, so I posted it, don’t worry, people love it!” Andy replies, grinning cheerfully as she takes another bite of her wrap.
“Yeah, I read it, it was awesome.” Roshni, the girl who thinks she’s a doctor, adds.
“How many people have read it? I didn’t see.” I ask, curious now.
Andy bites her lip, “Uhm, I think it’s around five-hundred and fifty thousand right now, but thats reads for all the chapters together, but I guess maybe, about twenty-thousand individual people.”
Wow, that many people read MY story. That’s crazy.
“Well, I guess I like you again then Andy, I’m still unsure about you though Roshni. Maybe you’ll grow on me.” I chuckle, leaning my head on Niall’s shoulder.
Just then I jump in my seat.
“Shauna? Are you ok?” Andy asks, her eyes wide.
“Yeah, just the bump, it’s kicking me again. Funny thing that is.” I reply, and Niall places his hand on my stomach.
“Are you SURE there isn’t a kid in there?” Roshni asks.
“Shut up Roshni! Of course not! It’s just a stress bump! Seriously, the doctor told me it would go away soon.” I snap.
Roshni raises her eyebrows, “Whatever you say...”
I get up out of my chair and head out of the room.
“Bye guys! I’m off to child naming classes, I’ll see you all later!” I yell over my shoulder, heading out of the door.

**********

“Hmm.” Azure sighs, looking at the list of names she’s written for her new arrival, coming soon, probably in like a month or so.
“This, is so hard.” I groan, looking at my own list. I’ve come to these classes to come up with a name for the kid I’ll have with Niall in a year or so, cause I don’t think a baby would fit in my tummy right now, especially with this huge stress bump.
“I think I’ve got a name for my baby girl, took me long enough.” Azure mumbles, pointing to a name on her list, her jet black hair flowing over her shoulders like a long river.
I look at the name she’s pointing to.
“Cute.” I chuckle.
“Felicity Amber Payne, I think Liam will like it too.” Azure smiles, she’s such a cutie.
“Well, I have a few names to choose between.” I groan.
“What are they?” Azure asks.
“Well, there’s Kara Luce Horan, Zoe Horan, Meghan Horan or Sam Horan and if I have a boy, Damien Horan or Jake Horan.”
Azure chuckles, “Wow, long list. Where did you get all of them from?”
I smirk, “I read a chapter of the Husband Games on wattpad and these were the names some girls had suggested.”
Azure laughs, “Thats dedication right there.”
“Yup.” I reply, “There’s also a bunch of girls that want to be the godmother. Too bad I’m not going to have a kid for a few years now.”
“Uh, Shauna, you’re already like eight months, something weeks pregnant.” Azure points out.
“WHATS WITH EVERYONE? I’m not. It’s a stress bump remember.”
“Sure, sure.” Azure chuckles and then adds, “Hey, did you hear the boys are throwing a huge nine months anniversary concert tomorrow night?”
“NO!” I gasp, Niall always forgets to tell me this kind of stuff. Oh well.
“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, it’s going to be a huge reunion, all our old friends from the games will be there!” Azure smiles.
“Sure! Can’t believe Niall didn’t tell me! I’ll have to go find something to wear now, I’ll see you tomorrow then!” I reply, and give Azure a hug before heading out to the shops.

**********
The Next Day.

“I don’t think I mind having Alessandra looking after the llamas.” I chuckle watching Alessandra out the huge lounge windows as she cleans up Kevin, The and Pigeon’s poop, those messy llamas!
“You know,” Niall says, coming up next to me, “I think the other band members are thinking of getting llamas too.”
“Cool!” I reply, and then narrow my eyes at my adorable husband, “Why didn’t you tell me about the concert?”
Niall freezes, “Who told you?! That was supposed to be a surprise!”
“Azure.” I chuckle.
“Of course, always knew Liam couldn’t keep a secret, he’s such a softie.” Niall mutters.
“Well, I’m going to get changed now!” I grin, giving my husband a kiss before trying to skip up the starts like Andrea did. Failing miserably because of my stress bump.
Come to think of it, I haven’t been stressed.
Weird.
I quickly get changed into the cute mango colored high waist dress I’d brought yesterday, it took me ages to find something that made my bump look ok. Then I slip on some silver heels and a small silver necklace before putting up my hair in a pretty bun.
Then I apply some makeup and I’m ready to go and be awesome!
“I’m ready!” I sing, heading down the stairs to find Niall, Josh, Andrea and Roshni waiting for me.
Niall and Josh look handsome in their black tuxes, since they’ll be performing. As for Andrea and Roshni, they’re stunning.
Almost as stunning as me!
Roshni’s wearing a slinky sequined silver dress with white heels, and Andrea’s wearing a tight little black dress and black strapped heels with silver bows.
“Let’s go!” I yell, wrapping my arm around Niall’s waist as the five of us head out to an awaiting limo.
Once we’re inside the limo Niall turns to me.
“Oh, all us lads have brought you and the four other girls new cars as a nine months anniversary present!”
“AWW thanks! Did you get the yellow Porsche 911 from New Moon that I always wanted?!” I gasp and Niall nods.
“I LOVE YOU!” I squeal, excited to go racing around the Capitol in it.
Soon the five of us are heading into the huge Capitol arena, which is crowded, like fifty-thousand people are here.
But since we’re VIP’s tonight we all head over to the special HG tributes area.
I grin as I see a bunch of faces I haven’t seen in, like, nine months!
“Alexis!” I grin, spotting my old 1derland room mate with a cute guy.
“Hey!” she grins, pulling me into a tight hug.
“Sooo, who’s this?” I ask, looking at the guy.
“Oh, this is Zores! He’s from District D, I met him when I was learning how to surf, and he’s amazing at it.” Alexis explains, and grins at her boyfriend.
“Aww, cute!” I reply, before my arm’s tugged on and I’m pulled into another hug.
“SHUNA!” A stunning blond girl screams.
“HANNAH!” I squeal back, at my amazingly talented friend, who has been dancing her little heart out, well, she only just started again, because she’s got a new addition to her family with dance partner, and now husband from the games, Tom.
“Hey, Tom, get over here!” Hannah shouts, and Tom heads over to us.
“Hey Shauna!” Tom grins, noticing me.
“Hiya! And who’s this?” I ask, looking at the little girl in his arms.
“This, is Cassie, and she’s going to be the most amazing dancer when she’s older!” Hannah coos at the adorable baby.
Aww.
Just then, I get another tug on my arm and turn to see Harry with Danielle.
“Hey Shauna! I hear Alessandra was working at your house.” Harry chuckles.
“Yes. It’s horrible.” I groan, “Apart from when she has to clean up their poo!”
“We’ve got two cats, Dusty and Molly, maybe she can look after them!” Danielle chuckles.
“Good idea!” I laugh.
 I notice a familiar face not far from me and excuse myself to go and say hi.
“Hey Amy, Louis.” I smile, hugging two of my favorite people.
“Hey!” Amy replies happily, and the three of us talk for a few minutes.
I spend the next ten minutes saying hi to all of my favorite people, including Sarah and Zayn, and Cayla and Tyler.
But then the boys have to leave to go and perform. And all fifty-thousand of us go psycho as the five of them appear on stage with their amazing band.
“HELLO CAPITOL!” Louis yells, and we all just scream.
“Welcome to our nine month reunion show!” Zayn shouts.
More screams.
The whole arena goes silent as we wait for the boys to begin, apart from one girl, who I’ll call Regina, yells out, “POTATO!!!!!!!!!!”
Hehe.
You know, my bumps kinda starting to hurt.
Stupid bump.
They say they’re going to start with Nobody Compares and we all scream happily.
I’m standing with Andrea and Amy, with Hannah and Tom close by.
“Hey, Andrea! Who are you dating?” I yell to her, as the boys sing.
“Oh, I’m single at the moment!” Andrea yells back, laughing a little.
But when the boys begin to sing, the pain hits.
I being to cry from all the cramps coming from the ‘stress bump.’
And as some sort of silly coincidence Niall sings...
“You’re so pretty, when you cry, when you cry.”
I continue to cry, and start yelling, “GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!” Cause, I’m pretty sure this pain will be the death of me.
And Niall sings, “Wasn’t ready to hear you, say goodbye. Now you’re tearing me apart, tearing me apart, your tearing me apart...”
No, I’m being torn apart.
Sarah grins as Zayn begins to sing his bit...
“You’re so London, your own style, you own style, we’re together, we’re so good, so girl why are you tearing me apart, tearing me apart, you’re tearing me apart.”
No, it’s still me being torn apart here.
The Harry sings, “Did I do something stupid, yeah girl if I blew it, just tell me what I did let’s work through it, there’s gotta be some way to get you to want me, like before....”
I scream, in pain, as I get like, the worst cramps ever, and collapse on the floor.
Amy looks at me, “Dude, whats up?”
“I don’t know!” I yell back.
Just then, Roshni decides to add her opinion into the mix.
“I think she’s having a baby.”
“SHUT UP ROSHNI! CAN WE JUST GO TO HOSPITAL?!”
“Sure, come one Shauna.” Andrea says, as her and Amy hoist me up and try to carry me out of the arena.
I hear Tyler yell to the boys as I go outside, “NIALL I THINK YOUR WIFE IS HAVING A BABY.”
Darn Tyler.
So as I continue to get carried to the limo, by Danielle, Sarah and Azure who have now joined to help Andrea, Roshni and Amy, I see Tyler rush out.
And do you know what I do in my angry I’m about to die cramp mood?
I push Tyler into the feature pool.
“Shauna! What the hell?!” Tyler yells, shaking his wet hair like a dog as he splashes about in the pool.
“Sorry, I had to! Cramps, you know?!” I yell back, before I get stuffed into a limo with six other girls.
The last thing I see are five boys dashing into the limo behind us.
Before the pain takes over.
Maybe I am pregnant...

*******************

I can’t be bothered explaining what happened in the hospital, cause it was gross.
But guess what.
I didn’t have a stress bump after all.
I WAS pregnant.
With TWINS.
Wow.
How naive was I?
So here I am, holding one boy, and one girl in my arms as I sit in a hospital bed as eleven of my friends,-wait, ten of my friends and one girl who was right about me being pregnant since she met me-stare down at the two tiny things.
“So...” Niall starts, “You went to those naming classes, what are we going to call them?”
“Uhm...” I mumble, trying to process the names in my head.
I think it will be best if I mush them all up so all the girls that wrote in about them are happy.
“I think we should call them, Kara Zoe Meghan Sam Horan, and Damien Jake Horan.” I announce, proudly.
“Sounds perfect!” Niall grins, giving me a kiss.
So, nine months later I guess a lot has happened, wow, I just had twins after all.
How crazy is that?
“Can I just say, I told you so?” Roshni chuckles.
“Fine. Maybe you should be a doctor.” I reply, as everyone cracks up.
“I actually am.” Roshni replies.
“Oh.” I mutter.
So I guess thats the perfect ending to a great nine months.
“So, Shauna, do I have your permission to upload this?” Andrea asks, her eyes shining.
“I guess. Wonder how all those fans are going to take it!” I laugh.
Andrea grins. “They’ll love it.”
Well, how fairytale is this?
Just then Niall’s phone beeps and he checks it, his face falling.
“Uh, Shauna...” Niall mutters.
“Yeah honey?” I ask, cuddling the two babies.
“I just got a text from our neighbor, they saw Alessandra getting into a huge van with three llamas.”
I groan.
“SHOOT. Alessandra has kidnapped the llamas?! HOW DARE SHE!”
“Shh!” Roshni says, eyeing the babies, who look a little startled by my outburst.
I sigh, looking at everyone as I lie in my hospital bed.
“I guess we’ll have to write a one year later chapter?” Andrea questions, smirking a little.
I sigh, “I guess. I hope Kevin, The and Pigeon are safe.”
“They’ll probably spit on her.” Amy grins.
“I hope so!” I laugh.
Wow, what a crazy few days.
So, nine months later I’m still the same crazy girl, and I still have all of my crazy friends, and a stolen llama.
But I guess we can save that story for another day.
I guess Andrea can upload it now for all of you guys to read.
I think it’s awesome that you guys actually like reading this, it’s also a little creepy.
Well, until next time, much love.
XX Shauna.

So....

What did you all think?

I hope it was ok!!!

Love you all, don't forget to comment, and I guess I'll make another chapter in August, for the ONE YEAR anniversary :D

xxxxxxxxx 1dream41d

now come party with me!