Draca Orest

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Voice Actor: None (You'll see why in a minute)

A young man who served under Ai's Grandfather and now serves her. Draca has shaggy jet-black hair and magenta eyes. He is also mute, and unable to speak. (Though I can imagine Justin Briner doing inner thought monologues for him :)

Draca was taken in as a child by Ai's Grandfather, who raised him like his own son. The young boy was trained vigorously in many fighting arts. But Draca had exceeded so much above his teacher's expectations, that at the age of thirteen, he was appointed as a bodyguard for Ai's Grandfather. 

Being mute, Draca communicates through sign-language and writing notes. He can however, hear when people are talking to him and can understand what they are saying, having studied several languages as well.

Draca was fiercely loyal to Ai's Grandfather, and was even his assistant when he was Phantom Fox. And still holds fast to that loyalty as the old man's dying wish was for him to help Ai become the new Phantom Fox. (Even Master Thieves/Magicians need a good assistant!)

Draca eventually comes to care deeply for Ai, who is unaware of his feelings. And becomes jealous whenever Cygne Blanc flirts with her. 

Trivia: To give you a good idea of what Draca looks like here's this pic.

And don't be too fooled by his stoic appearance. He's actually can be quite shy and internally panics about things from time to time. ;)