Akecheta

Age: 15 

Gender: Male

Species: Human/Tergional 

Voice Actor: Adrian Petriw 

 A new friend Kaley makes on her adventures. Akecheta has olive skin. Short, shaggy dark purple hair.  And sliver eyes that change color depending on his mood. He also has a scar that goes over his left eye.

Born of a Human father and a Tergional mother, Akecheta has a few problems of his own... 

His mother was destroyed by the Tergional king, Dorchadas for falling in love with a human. And his human father took him away and hid him so that he would be safe. But not before Dorchadas scarred his eye... 

Now Akecheta seeks revenge on Dorchadas for the death of his mother. And is determined to not let anything get in his way.

Being half Tergional, Akecheta has some of their abilities. Such as the ability to turn himself into smoke and shapeshift into whatever form he needs. (Like a bird, mouse, etc.) 

Calm and aloof, Akecheta prefers to be alone. Rudely pushing away Kaley and her desire to be friends the first time they meet. However, beneath this cool exterior lies a wounded and lonely soul...

And as he starts to spend more time with Kaley, he slowly begins to fall in love with her...

Trivia: Akecheta was partly inspired by the character "Shu Kurenai" from the anime Beyblade Burst. As well as have the same voice actor.