Ai Kitsune

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Voice Actor: Colleen Clinkenbeard 

A young girl who leads a double life as the mysterious thief known as "The Phantom Fox". Ai has pale skin, really short wine red hair and dark blue eyes.

Having lived in an orphanage almost her whole life, her world is suddenly turned upside down when she is told that she has inherited a mansion from her recently departed businessman Grandfather. A Grandfather she never knew... 

But she could only take her heritage if she took on his mantle and went into the true family business. Become a Phantom thief.

 Normally, Ai is a somewhat shy, quiet and insecure girl. But is also very kind and willing to help anyone who needs her. And when she takes on her Phantom Fox persona, she becomes much more confident and also shows a more playful and slightly mischievous side as well.

As Phantom Fox, she is a Robin Hood of sorts, stealing from other thieves using various magician tricks and acrobatics and returning the stolen items to their rightful owners. And though she may be a hero to these people, she is still a thief to the Police Force. And so they try to catch her.

As a civilian, Ai wears a white T-shirt with a light blue sleeveless hoodie. Denim shorts and a pair of white sneakers.

As for her Phantom Fox costume. It looks something very similar to this. 

And she also wears this mask.

And that's the main character for my new series: The Thieving of The Phantom Fox. 

Trivia: Ai is half-Scottish and half-Japanese. And the name "Ai" means love.