Destiny and Damien Stairwell

Destiny

Age: 13

Gender: Female

Species: Human/Monster

Voice Actor: Kira Buckland

The eldest of the Stairwell twins and future daughter of Crystal and Lou. Destiny has light green  hair done in a pixie cut and her father's brown eyes. She also has a few fangs.

Destiny is very calm and stoic for her age. She also has trouble expressing emotions, but means well. A bit of a tomboy, she has absolutely almost zero girly interests and likes to play sports a lot. 

Being the daughter of a monster, Destiny isn't like other average young girls. She has to eat both normal food and Pleasant Dreamia to sustain her body. 

Destiny also has inherited Lou's super strength, but lacks his speed... Nevertheless, she tries to use it to the best of her ability to protect her family. Especially her twin brother.

Damien 

Age: 13

Gender: Male

Species: Human/Monster

Voice Actor: Justin Briner

The younger of the Stairwell twins and future son of Crystal and Lou. Damien has somewhat spikey caramel blonde hair and his mother's hazel eyes. And a few fangs.

The more friendly and sociable of the two, Damien is easy to get along with. His dream is to be a great dancer like his mother some day... Despite the fact that he's blind...

But even though he's blind, he can "see" auras and vibrations due to his monster heritage. He also has Lou's super speed.

Both Destiny and Damien have monster forms, but not full ones because of their human sides. So something similar to a werewolf.