Chenoa, Alastair and Tennessee

It's about time I did bios for these three.

Chenoa Roundcreek

Age: 19

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Voice Actor: Jo Armeniox

A descendant of the Native American tribe that once resided in Maxia National Park, as well as Abbi's best friend and fellow Park Ranger trainee. Chenoa has long, wavy black hair and brown eyes.

Chenoa is a calm and kind soul who is the group's "Big Sister". If anyone comes to her for help, she patiently listen and then help them out to the best of her ability. However, she also has a slightly mischievous side. And loves to tease Abbi about her relationship with Colvin.

Having grown up on her grandfather's stories about the Dragon Children. Chenoa has always dreamed of meeting one. Now after meeting Colvin, that dream has come true.

Alastair Winter

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Species: Human 

Voice Actor: Yuri Lowenthal

One of Abbi's friends and fellow Park Ranger trainee. Alastair has short red hair and grey eyes. He also has a lot of freckles.

A firm believer of scientific facts, Alastair believes that is a logical explanation for everything. Upon meeting Colvin, Alastair becomes greatly intrigued by him and his kind and strives to learn everything he can about them. 

Though he may seem a bit stuck-up. He truly is a good person at heart and keeps his discoveries about the Dragon Children to himself and his friends in order to keep the tribe hidden from humankind. 

He's also best friends with Tennessee, even though the latter greatly gets on his nerves sometimes... XD

Tennessee Cartridge

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Voice Actor: Jesse McCartney

A self-proclaimed cowboy and one of Abbi's friends and fellow Park Ranger trainee. Tennessee has shaggy short sandy hair, green eyes and is hardly ever seen without his Ranger hat.

The residential prankster, Tennessee loves to play tricks on his friends. Especially his best friend, Alastair. But all his pranks are harmless... Mostly.

But Tennessee is not above apologizing to someone if a prank goes wrong. And his honesty and magnetic personality makes it easy for him to make friends. Instantly hitting it off with Colvin upon their first meeting. 

Tennessee also has a bit of a secret crush on Chenoa. 

Zazzy109