Melissa Tamril & Cygne Blanc

Melissa Tamril

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Voice Actor: Tia Ballard

A young girl who is Ai's best friend. Melissa has dark skin, brown eyes and wears glasses. 

After Ai moves into her Grandfather's mansion, the two girls meet and instantly became best friends. Melissa is a smart and logical girl who dreams of becoming an inspector like her father. 

But unlike her father or the rest of his associates, she has suspicions that Phantom Fox has valid reasons for taking the items that she opts to steal and tries to find ways to prove it.

Melissa is completely unaware that Ai and Phantom Fox are one and the same. 

Cygne Blanc

Age: Unknown (Somewhere in the teens)

Gender: Male

Speices: Human(?)

Voice Actor: Eric Vale 

A dashing young man who like Phantom Fox, is a thief. But unlike her, he tends to keep the stolen items for himself. And so the two often compete with each other. His Thieving Outfit motif is a white swan.

Charming to a fault, and with a silver tongue to match. Cygne often tries to sweet talk his way out of dangerous situations. However, he can hold his own if the case may be, using razor-sharp darts in the shape of a swan's feather. 

But even though he and Phantom Fox are enemies, the two will work together if the situation ever calls for it.

He is also very flirtatious towards Phantom Fox and swears that one day he will steal her heart. But whether his feelings towards her are genuine or not is a mystery. 

Trivia: "Cygne Blanc" means "White Swan" in french.