Kaley Faith

Age: 14 (But looks like a 10-year-old)

Gender: Female

Species: Human/Dragon's Child (More Human than Dragon)

Voice Actor: Luci Christian 

The future daughter of Abbi and Colvin. Kaley has her mother's ash brown hair that is pulled into a long ponytail. Cat-like ears like her father. Cobalt eyes with baby blue sclera. And has shimmering golden scales that cover both her lower arms and her wings.

Kaley is a quiet, shy and reserved girl who has a hard time fitting in amongst her fellow Dragon Children and amongst humans...

Because she's more human than dragon, her dragon abilities are slightly weaker than the average Dragon's Child. But is determined to become a great warrior like her father.

Kaley has inherited both Colvin's strong, unwavering spirit and Abbi's kind, gentle heart and can never turn away from a person in need of her help.

However... She also has inherited her father's... issue...

In her "Full Dragon Mode". Her dragon abilities become far more stronger. Even stronger than Colvin's! Making her slightly more dangerous.

But just as Colvin had Abbi, Kaley also has someone to snap her out of it as well... 

Trivia: I've had this character in the works for quite a while now. I think it's about time I finally revealed her. :)