Lou

Age: 16(?)

Gender: Male

Species: Monster

Voice Actor: Antony Del Rio (Dark Pit Voice)

The other main character for my original book: "My Monster Nanny".

A monster who takes the appearance of a sixteen-year-old human boy and the true reason that Crystal is well taken care of. Lou has pale skin, cyan gravity-defying hair and brown eyes. (And if you look close enough, he has fangs.)

Cool, calm, and collected. Lou is a lone wolf who isn't much for conversation. (Or much of anything else for that matter.) Though as rough as he may appear around the edges. Lou's only  soft spot is Crystal, whose pure heart has completely captivated him. :)

Despite his slender frame, Lou is extremely powerful and lift a bus over his head with just one hand. He's also very protective of Crystal and gets very angry if she gets hurt in any way, in which his brown eyes will start to glow red. 

If he really has to. Lou will revert to his TERRIFYING monster-form to frighten off anyone who would dare try and take Crystal from him. But he also makes absolute sure that Crystal never sees it, as he fears that she will be scared of him if she does.

Trivia: To help give you a good idea of what Lou looks like, here's this pic.

Trivia cont: Before meeting Crystal. He didn't have a name and so Crystal gave him the name "Lou" and he's gone by that name ever since.