Crystal Stairwell

Age: 7

Gender: Female

Species: Human

Voice Actor: Ariel Winter 

One of the two main characters for my original book: "My Monster Nanny".

The young daughter of the CEO of a prestigious company and a famous movie star. Crystal suffers from Aloepecia Areata so she is unfortunately bald. But she has the most beautiful, sparkling hazel eyes. (The cover pic is supposed to be her.) 

Crystal is cheerful, energetic and has the remarkable ability to see the good in things where others cannot. Her incredibly sweet nature allows her to makes friends with almost anyone but can be slightly naive.

She takes ballet classes and is slowly progressing into a talented dancer. And just like any young girl her age, loves to play with dolls, dress-up and to run outdoors.

Because her parents are hardly ever around. Crystal has a hired Nanny to look after her. But the Nanny is rude, complains a lot, and spends more time raiding the fridge than taking care of Crystal. (But don't worry, someone else does. :) )

Because of her parents' high status. Crystal is often a target for horrible people who would try and kidnap her for ransom. But what they don't know is that she has a special bodyguard. ;)

And though she wishes that her parents were around more often, she does not feel lonely thanks to Lou.

Trivia: Crystal is based off a real-life beautiful little girl that I've been lucky enough to meet. Her parents make it their goal to take her to Disneyland as much as they can and their family videos are truly heartwarming to watch.