2

2 weeks later

My birthday had already passed a few days ago and I'm officially 19

My birthday had already passed a few days ago and I'm officially 19. I tutor alonzo almost everyday since we began. Like currently. I'm at his dorm while he's talking my head off about some game he had just won.

"Aight 6 seconds left. My ass shoot a 3. Boom we win the game. You should have been there lee. My ass was amazing." He says doing a little dance. People said he was so good at basketball he might be going to the nba.

"I'm proud of you zo and your grades are doing better." I say smiling at him. I started calling him zo. I think it's a nice nickname.

"Shit you been on my ass. I had to give you sum to be proud of." He says laying down. He's typing on his phone. We been done for about 39 minutes but he wanted me to stay. I had no problem. Me and him are becoming friends.

"I mean if you wanna play ball you gotta keep your grades up." I say sighing. He just looks at me.

"I know but this shit so hard-" he gets cut off by his door. Someone is knocking.

"Oh shit." He says opening the door revealing a very pretty white Girl. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was white white. She looks down at me.

"Hi." I say smiling showing my braces off. I've had them for a while. Hopefully I get them off in a few months.

"Alonzo Who is this ? You didn't come over like you said you would." She says crossing her arms rolling her eyes. He glares at her.

"Welp I'm going to leave but as for you. You can address me better than that. You don't know me. If I was in a bad mood I might have swung on yo desperate dick wanting ass. Check ya self." I say but zo grabs my hand. The white hasn't said anything. She just rolls her eyes. Let me leave before I get into a fight. I'm not a fighter but I can fight.

"Nah you ain't gotta leave." He says looking at me.

"As much as I would like to. You have company." I say smiling at him. I been knew he was a hoe though. I blame it on the looks.

"Mane ... I'll see you tomorrow right ?" The girl clears her throat.

"Aight bitch." I say pointing at her. She flinched and I hold up my hands laughing.

"Let me leave before I whoop your hoes ass zo." I say hugging him leaving.

•••••

Zo pov.

"Come on." I say to Ashely telling her ass to come in.

"Who was that ? I thought you didn't like black girls that's what you told me -" this bitch.

"Ian never say none like that and as for her. We cool that's my homie. Yo ass just rude as hell now come suck my dick." I say pulling my pants down and she gets on her knees and sucks like her life depended on it.

After she was done I kicked her out that was really all she was good for. Ya see I made it a mission to not get involved with anyone. Mostly because when college over my ass already know I'm going to the NBA. I just gotta keep playing.

I know if I get a girl from collage ima just leave her when I get their. Everyone know don't wife a bitch before you go. You gone regret it. All the famous hoes start to come to ya when you hit it big. So that's what I'm waiting on. I still fuck the bitches though. Most definitely. I mean it's collage I'm here to have fun and play ball.

••••

"What ya doing ?" I say as I see lee walking up the stairs. She jumps a little. I can tell I scared her.

"You scared me thing thong." She says holding her chest. I smirk at her.

"I mean that was kind of the point. Don't ya think ?" I says sneaking my arm around her shoulder. I always play with her like this. She gets so mad.

"Can you stop ?" She says smacking my arm away.

"Nah." Is all I say she mugs me and I smile at her. I'm a natural flirt I can't help it.

"Ouu you sum else boy." She says walking away.

"Boy? I'm 4 years older than you." I say mugging her.

"Yeah physically not mentally." She says pulling my hair. I pull hers right back.

"Ouch." We both Say now pulling each other's hair.

"Let go of my hair." She says still holding mine.

"You let go of mine first." I say glaring at her. People had gathered around us but neither of us back down.

"Fine on 3. 1 2 3." We both leg go and she walks away from the crowd. I quickly walk behind her smiling.

"You ain't got no ass. Maybe I could give you one." I say smiling she looks behind her which is at me.

"Nigga please. I heard it was small." She says knowing she was lying.

"You wanna see ?" She quickly shakes her head no.

"Ain't none bout me boy." I say winking at her. She just rolls her eyes at me.

"Aight let go. So we can study for your next big math test."

••••••••