15

2 weeks later

I haven't talked to Alonzo and he hasn't tried to contact me either. Honestly fuck him. Me and Steven have been getting to know each other. He knows what he wants and it's a nice change.

"Steven What are you doing ?" I said while walking into his apartment.

"None waiting for yo fine ass." I smile at him and hug him.

"I'm ready when you are."

"So have you talked to -" I cut him off already knowing what he's going to say.

"I told you to stop bringing him up. That's all dead. No more feelings."

"I know but he was talking about you in another interview-" he says pulling out his phone.

"Nigga What ? Let me see." I say snatching the phone.

He plays the video.

"So what happen to you and old gal ? Y'all haven't been spotted lately." The man asks.

"Awe we not good right now but will be. I fucked up real bad." Alonzo says laughing.

"What you do ?"

"Ion kiss and tell. Just know I can't handle my feelings well and I think I want to be some when I really don't... I'm sorry lee if you watching this." My eyes go wide. As he looks at the camera.

"Oh so you shooting yo shot on my show Alonzo ?" The men start to laugh.

"Nah the shot been made. I'm just hoping she'll let me -" I quickly cut the video off before I could listen to it anymore.

"That don't matter to me. He fucked up that's dead my focus is one you." I say pointing to him. "You got my attention. You showed me what he couldn't. You make me feel -" he grabbed my head and kissed me.

"I know I do. Even though it's been a little less than a month. I'm feeling you. You perfect." I smile at him and kissed him back. Fuck alonzo he don't know how to act.

••••••

"What you doing ?" Amir said while sitting down on the end of my bed.

"None. Maybe later I'm going out with Steven why ?" I ask while yawning.

"Well uh you wanna come with me today. I really need your help." He says looking at me with a please look.

"Okay Amir I'll cancel with Steven. What is it." He quickly jumps up.

"You'll see. Marcos coming though. I have to go meet him. I'll come back for you later on.

"For someone whose single you two stay together."

"I mean we're friends."

Amir pov.

I drove over to marco place and he opened the door shirtless.

"Hey. What you doing ?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"None. Just wanted to see you." I say smiling going into his place without being invited in.