22

Zo was just chilling playing 2k was hen he heard a knock on the door

Zo was just chilling playing 2k was hen he heard a knock on the door. He couldn't wait to see lee later on. That was his baby on everything. He finally got her back and he wasn't about to lose her anytime soon.

Zo opened the door to see lee and he went in for a hug and she smiled a bit.

Deep down inside Zo was scared he couldn't change his ways because he didn't want to hurt this girl. He was really trying to be different for her. It took him a while to realize that he had caught feeling for her but when he did he had to jump.

Zo was the type to hold in his emotions and not let anybody know. He felt weird talking about shit and sometimes awkward at times. He wanted the best for his feelings and he wasn't trying to go through heart break ever again.

Zo has his heart broke in high school and never recovered became a major hoe because of a few bad experiences. He was scared no one was ever going to love him and that he wasn't good enough for anyone. He was scared that he would die alone even though people paid him attention.

Zo back then was a very awkward kid and didn't have much luck with girls. Not until he hit his glo up around his freshmen year of high school.

It was weird all of a sudden being attractive when you're whole life you thought you was never good enough. It's like your split between two worlds and you're scared you're gonna get hurt.

A lot of people don't want the same things you do. They only want one thing and it's hard to hear sometimes. Zo didn't want to believe that but everybody always hurts him in every way possible. He always wondered why people did that. He always wondered when the day he would be good enough for someone anyone.

Now don't get me wrong Zo ain't no bitch but he's learned a lot along the way. He didn't believe in love or relationships. It was hard to grasp that he even liked someone right now. He swore off all of that. Zo didn't even want kids.

He thought kids was just a way to trap someone and all they do is hold someone down.

Honestly Zo was never the same after one incident and then the same thing happen twice. It hurt him a lot and it stuck with him along the way through the years.

His Junior year of high school he met this girl and she was a year older than him. He liked her and they hung out and she never talked to him again after. He felt used and disgusted,but he went on with his life forgot about the girl then he meets someone else.

An asian girl and she was so cute had tattoos and he took her everywhere. Bought her food and all that but that didn't last she did him so wrong and blocked him on everything.

After that Zo lost hope in love and girls. He was never the same and the fear of being hurt like that again scared him. It was done to him twice who says it won't be done again by someone new.

He was scared and he felt ugly and used. He got over it went to collage and hoed around but never wanted to catch feelings again. He wanted to believe in love again but how could you believe in love when love never believed in you.

Love was just cruel and he didn't want any part of it. It was scary even liking someone to him. That's why it took so long for him to come to terms with his feelings for lee. He was scared and he didn't like being scared.

But he was he was scared that one day she would leave him like very one else. He was scared that his deepest darkest fear would come true that no one could ever love him and he was incapable of love. That no one wants him.

He's trying but sometimes trying doesn't make your insecurities go away. They'll always follow him until the day he dies. He's scared that everyone will do him the same because to many people hurt him.

••••

I mean I guess I was projecting a little with my feelings and Zos fucked up shit happen past few days so I'm writing to get my mind of it. 🤣 laugh through the pain