6

Alonzo pov.

Today I had a game but it wasn't till 8pm. Right now I'm a Random white girl is sucking my dick. My door opens and I see lee. She screamed and I cover myself popping my dick out the girls mouth.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry zo." She says quickly going out my room to the living room.

"Fuck." I say looking at the white girl.

"Who the fuck was that ? I was trying to get -" I cut her off.

"Can you go." I say wiping my dick and pulling my pants up.

"What ?!"

" I said bounce." She gets up and leaves. I go to the living room to see lee watching tv.

"I'm sorry zo. I didn't know." I bust out laughing.

"It's okay. I can get my dick sucked anytime I want." I say shrugging.

"I'm tired of being single put me on." She says and I side eye her.

"What you mean ? You fine being single." I say turning up the tv.

"Uh no. I'm bored and you have plenty of basketball player friends." She says getting into my lap.

"Mmh I do but they all some hoes. Trust me I know." I say holding her waist.

"So maybe I just wanna fuck em." My eyebrows go up.

"Lee... your a virgin shut up." I say getting her off my lap.

"I know but -" I put my hands in her face telling her to stop talking to me. For some reason she making me mad.

"I was playing." She says laughing. I don't turn her way.

"I said I was playing big baby." She says turning my face towards her. She puts her face in my neck. I'm trying to not bulge but she wraps her arms around me.

"I'm sorry zo. I was playing." She says in my ear quietly. I still don't say anything.

"Zo please talk to me." She says in my ear. I still don't say anything I just move her away from me.

"Zo." She says sniffing. I know she's not crying.

I sigh. "Why you crying man ... come here." She crawls to me and I put her on my lap. I wipe her face with my hands.

"You were being mean to me. Your never mean. You know I'm sensitive. Even though I act though." I crack a smile.

"You do the most mane ." I say hugging her.

"No I don't." She says trying to get off me but I grab her waist.

"Nah since yo cry baby ass wanna be under me so bad you gone stay right here." I say glaring at her.

"Okay Zo. I'm sorry though." She says kissing my check and wrapping her arms around my neck and putting her face in my neck. I rub her back. About 20 minutes had passed and she was sleep while I was watching final space on tv.

Next thing I know marco comes walking in.

"Awe But they just friends thought right?" He says recording us probably on Snapchat.

"Mane what you want?" I say mugging him still holding lee in my arms.

"Mmh y'all cute." He says winking at me.

"Mane me and lee got none going on." I say glaring at him. I pat her legs.

"Wake up mamas." She opens her eyes and smiles at me. She turns around and sees Marco.

"Wussup Marco." She says while still in my lap. She's playing with my hair.

"Nah wussup with y'all. You all boo'd up and shit."

"Mmh I should say the same for you and - let me not say that."

"Awe you talking bout yo brother. Yeah that's my luh baby." I been knew Marco was a little gay. He told me a week ago about him mad Amir.

"Oh so y'all back on ? Don't tell him I know he gay. He hasn't told me yet." She says wrapping her arms back around me. I stand up with her still on me holding her ass for support.

"Okay I won't. We just got back on good terms even though he still won't take a nigga back." He says sighing.

"Yeah ima go get ready for the game. Mamas ima be back Aight ?" I say kissing her checks. She cheeses at me showing her black braces. A grab her checks.

"You so fucking cute mane." I say and she seats my hands away.

"I know now go and take a shower." She says slapping my ass.

"Chill Out with the gay shit. No offense Marco." I say laughing.

"None taking I'm only gay for Amir." He sound stupid as hell but okay.

•••••
Lee pov.

" so you and my bro huh ?" Marco says and I mug him.

"Do I have to keep on saying it. There's none going on between the two us. We just close." I say rolling my eyes. I'm on Snapchat and I see Marco apostles some. I tap on it and it's me and Alonzo and I'm in his lap sleeping.

I hear Marco saying "but y'all just friends though ?" Then it ends I glare at him.

"Uh uh delete this shit right now. I got enough girls asking me am I his girlfriend." I say hitting him.

"No y'all cute and the world should know."

Alonzo pops out with just a towel on.

"Fuck y'all arguing for ?" He says glaring at marco. I run over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"Did you see What he posted? Tell him to delete it." I say showing him the video. He looks st Marco.

"Nah keep it up there and send it to me." I glare at him.

"Ugh y'all get on my nerves I'm leaving." Before I could even take a step Alonzo wraps his arms around me. He's in a towel so um I feel his little friend. He whispers in my ear.

"You not going nowhere mamas. You gotta go watch me play." He says kissing my ear. I almost pass out marco just over there watching like a creep.

"But y'all just friends though right !!" He says once again.

"We are just friends damn." I say looking at zo. Whose biting his lips at me.

"No sir go get ready." I say pushing him in his room.

"That boy got it bad for you." Marco says and I roll my eyes.

"Please zo hoe ass got it bad for everybody." I say rolling my eyes.

•••••

I like the paste my story going. Not to fast not to slow.