17

"It's okay boo. I know he my brother but he ain't shit. You should move -" Amir snatched lee away from Marco.

"What the hell ? Amir get yo ass on. He don't wanna talk to you." Amir sighs and pushes best to marco hugging him. He saw that he was crying.

"Move yo ass just trying to put bad shit in his ear.let me and Marco talk."

"No she's not. She's right. I know our past been rocky but I've Changed and your doing none but dogging my ass." Amir grabs him by his shoulders and tried to get words out but Amir cut him off.

"Move off me nigga I'm tired of this shit." He said pushing Amir. Amir pushes him back and next thing you know theses niggas fighting. Like full on fist fighting.

"Alonzo help !" Zo comes running seeing Marco and Amir on the ground going in on each other. Alonzo quickly gets Marco up.

"Mane fuck yo bitch ass." Amir says as lee holds him back.

"You already know bitch. Don't talk to me again. I know you good with that shit anyway." Marco says snatching away from Alonzo and walking off.

This isn't Amir and Marco first physical fight. It's about they're 3rd but this is the first time they was truly mad at each other.

"Amir What the fuck ?" Lee said pacing back and forth.

"Mane he hit me first."

"Y'all are out of control. Y'all just need to leave each other alone cause it's getting crazy." She said giving him a look which meant she was for real.

"Yeah your right I should go say sorry. Damn my face hurt." Amir said while standing up.

"No that's not what I said at all. I said leave him alone."

"Yeah I should go say sorry to him." Amir says shaking his head and getting into his car. Lee follows behind him and sighs.

"No Amir. I'm pretty sure you need to cool off. don't make me call mom." She said glaring at him.

"Okay okay lets just go home." He said while driving the two of them home. As soon as lee got out the car he pulled off going straight to Marcos place.

Lee was blowing up his phone with texts saying don't do it. Amir just put his phone on dnd.

•••

Amir knocked on the door to see Alonzo answered in.

"Come on man ... you gotta go. He don't wanna talk to you." Alonzo said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Okay and when lee didn't want to talk to you what I do ? Do me this one favor." Amir said glaring at him. Zo sighs and walks out the door.

Amir goes in Marco room to see him playing his ps4.

"Why you here ?" He said speaking up. You could tell he was tired by his voice. He cried a lot. He's face had a bruise on it from them fighting. Him being light skin didn't make it any better. Amir sat next to him and touched his face. He moved away from him.

"I'm sorry. Shit got out of hand Marco." Amir said trying to get closer to him.

"I can't do this no more Amir ... let's stay clear of each other ight ?"

"Damn that's how you feel ?" Amir said standing up.

"No nigga that's how you feel. I'm reading to energy and giving it back to you." amir gives off a big sigh.

"I love you ...I'm sorry. I'll do better. We can get back together if you'd like ?" Amir said sitting next to him. He just didn't want to lose him.

"No.. I need time apart form you."

••••

Poor Amir.